Katie Wager

FAIR EXCHANGES - How to find?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello hello!

I'm Katie. Almost one year I trade with cryptocurrencies. Actually, it's my first year in trading at all, so I would say I'm a newbie in this business.
However, even I see so much scam on the internet and almost lost my few ETH with them :(

Since then I'm highly concerned about safety and fairness of the platform I trade on. Recently I started writing my blog where I post the reviews of those exchanges that I consider to be reputable and fair. Surfing the Internet, I usually don't find much useful info about exchanges, however, I saw many negative comments. Due to crypto business growth, the spread of coins, new coins ICOs and so on, I think it's very important for people to make their choice wisely and not invest their money in uncertain companies.

I'd like to share my reviews with all beginners and traders who don't want to be fooled. Check this one for example, I've analyzed Cex.io http://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review. Here you'll see the whole process from registration, depositing, making the orders to withdrawing your coins. You'll see all the pros and cons, its security and support systems. So finally you can decide if you want to join or not. Pay attention to the fact that due to overloading of the servers (the reason of a huge number of new visitors) exchanges (CEX.io, Binance) often open and close their registration.

I will appreciate your attention to my blog :) If any questions, suggestions - I'm here to discuss :)

Morpius71

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LVeHqRVsN4Zpy7GVZnVifDGzjk8aKAYkm

Re: FAIR EXCHANGES - How to find?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:39 am

Do they do a criedt check ? i have never been on any exchange and idk if i can even get verified? hope that i can find one soon i need to sell some bitcoin asap.

JakeHofmeester
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: FAIR EXCHANGES - How to find?

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:11 pm

I've been using Bitfinex for ages, and never had any issues with it what so ever.
Kind regards,
Jake

Return to “Exchanges”