MLG Blockchain Consulting is looking for Online Community Moderators (Reddit, Telegram, Fb & Twitter). MLG is one of North America’s Biggest Blockchain Constancy and us provider Turnkey ICO solutions to a wide array of clients. Our Department of Community Marketing is looking for experienced moderators and admins to join our Moderator Network and work with our ICO and Blockchain clients.
Talk to our community team: https://t.me/joinchat/GRHrLgtqgsXHzaJN5KhKtA
- Drive engagement on client’s social channels (Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Twitter etc.)
- Manage questions and answers by community members.
- Experience managing and being an admin/mod on Telegram & Reddit.
- Actively managing and posting engaging content
- Answering questions related to the client’s services or ICO
- Keeping up with the Content Calendar
- Review and respond to user-generated content
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community.
- Build and engage Super community across -
- Social Media crypto channels and other forums: Reddit, BitcoinTalk, FB groups, etc.
- Track and report on your social media KPIs
- Assist with AMA sessions and community broadcasts in different channels.
- Good hold on Written English (familiarity with Crypto-world Lingo)
- Decent experience in mediation and social media is an advantage
- Record of participation in different bitcoin or cryptocurrency social websites.
- Active on Reddit, Telegram and Twitter is a must.
- Understanding of Crypto community and Blockchain ecosystem
- Familiar with Slack, Asana and similar project management platforms.
- Familiar with live stream platforms and integrations (Hangouts, FB life, Periscope, Youtube, etc.).
- Communication, both written and verbal, with excellent grammar and spelling in chat, forums, and posts.
Reach out to Davejot@mlgblockchain.com
with the subject line “Application Community Moderator” and attach following documents:
- Cover Letter (Don’t make it too long. Keep it real)
- Any document you want to attach that supports your skillset