Alexjustiniano20

Perdí mi acceso a wallet y no me llega mi bitcoin money

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm

:x E comprado bitcoin por la web de bitcoin y hasta ahora no me a llegado nada , ahora no puedo entrar a mi bitcoin Wallet porque me pide un código. No se q hacer recomendaciones urgentes porfavor.

I bought bitcoin on the bitcoin website and until now nothing has come to me, now I can not enter my bitcoin Wallet because it asks for a code. I do not know what to do, urgent recommendations please.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Perdí mi acceso a wallet y no me llega mi bitcoin money

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 pm

:x E comprado bitcoin por la web de bitcoin y hasta ahora no me a llegado nada , ahora no puedo entrar a mi bitcoin Wallet porque me pide un código. No se q hacer recomendaciones urgentes porfavor.

I bought bitcoin on the bitcoin website and until now nothing has come to me, now I can not enter my bitcoin Wallet because it asks for a code. I do not know what to do, urgent recommendations please.
Hi, are you using a Bitcoin.com wallet?

Where did you purchase the bitcoins? The service on https://buy.bitcoin.com is provided by Simplex.com. If you have not received your Bitcoin Core (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH) purchase from them, or have any other issues regarding that service, please contact support@simplex.com.

Please note that during times of high traffic such as when there is a relatively large increase in Bitcoin's value your order with Simplex may take longer for them to fulfill. Unfortunately there is nothing that Bitcoin.com can do about this, so please be patient while Simplex process, fulfill and send your bitcoins to the address you have provided them.

You may also want to review the Bitcoin.com Wallet FAQ: https://walletsupport.bitcoin.com/

If you need additional help with your Bitcoin.com wallet you may contact support at wallet@bitcoin.com

Return to “Technical Support”