ninharp

BTC stalled in Wallet

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi,

I've moved yesterday my BTC from my blockchain.info wallet to bitcoin.com Wallet to easily pay with bitpay.
But the problem is that the received bitcoins are not available. They are shown as available, but as soon as i tried to purchase something it said my whole btc's are stalled and not free for transactions?
It is a little disappointing that my whole money is now stalled on this damn wallet, whish i hadn't moved it to bitcoin.com.
The transaction is already confirmed but not available to me, nice service I think. Anyone know what i can do now?

Greets

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: BTC stalled in Wallet

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Hi,

I've moved yesterday my BTC from my blockchain.info wallet to bitcoin.com Wallet to easily pay with bitpay.
But the problem is that the received bitcoins are not available. They are shown as available, but as soon as i tried to purchase something it said my whole btc's are stalled and not free for transactions?
It is a little disappointing that my whole money is now stalled on this damn wallet, whish i hadn't moved it to bitcoin.com.
The transaction is already confirmed but not available to me, nice service I think. Anyone know what i can do now?

Greets
Hi, please see the Bitcoin.com Wallet FAQ: https://walletsupport.bitcoin.com/

After that if you need additional help please contact support at wallet@bitcoin.com

Return to “Wallets”