Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
Btc.ctB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FUNBmsFVkDM3J8HDTbspuQbZdMKRsqDcm

Re: I'm Edward Miroslav, Founder of Primedice.com, the biggest Bitcoin gambling site, AMA.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:59 am

Hi Edward.
1. Will you change site(Primedice version 4) in the future? Or site will always look like this?
2. Can you tell me how much your site is worth?
3. How many peoples work in PD?
4. Why u delete PVP? Will it back in future?
Cheer's :)

Stunna

Re: I'm Edward Miroslav, Founder of Primedice.com, the biggest Bitcoin gambling site, AMA.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Why did you remove pvp from pd? Was it too resource intensive? If not, then why not bring it back for the people who want to play on it(hide it for those who don't want to see it). As simple as that.
The weekly volume of PVP was almost always under 10 BTC, it wasn't seeing much use and was pretty much dead on arrival. I'd like to rework PVP at some point in the future.

exorter

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:03 am

hi edward, i am curious do yourself feel better after build a success gambling site primedice or feel insecure? explain to me why? thanks

jake.white

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JvWpTJ4qY36xfNzSWFkAPF8RPeMCViQBG

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello Edward,

I am a fan and Loyal Pitbull

Since this is an "Ask Me Anything" thread, Where did Primedice get its name??

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Fri May 05, 2017 1:29 am

Hey Edward, not sure if you're still answer these questions, but I have a few. I have had a few experiences with Primedice, even though i'm from Australia 8-)

1) Primedice restricts their users based on their country, which I expect is for legal reasons. What do you feel about other gambling sites online (Like satoshidice/justdice) which don't have this restriction?

2) Do you think that the bitcoin gambling industry is losing momentum?

3) Is the gambling industry, based on your metrics, still growing strong?
theres a snake in my boot

koiseptember

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:12 am

Thank you so much for paying attention to my question. Your explanation has dismissed the doubts I have regarding wallets between common standard wallets and the ones with exchanges! Thank you again!

goldenslot

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Which digital currency (litecoin,dogecoin, peercoin etc) do you think will be the biggest competitor to bitcoin in 5 years

I don't really keep up with alternative currencies, but I don't think any of them are going to hinder Bitcoin.

I do however think something down the track will appear and be a serious threat - And we'll all know it straight away.
What do you think about Ethereum?
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

gogandmog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

What are some good points on why you say, I quote "Primedice.com, the biggest Bitcoin gambling site,"?

What makes it "big"?

Thanks.

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Does primedice plan on implementing true random function for dice rolls?
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

CryptoToTrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 am

Do you think that crypto gamble can be regulated?

larrie12

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 am

This is off topic because I couldn't post a new thread but does bitcoin value decrease in a bitcoin wallet when the price of bitcoin drops?

Larry

CryptoCoinTrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Awesome Miroslav. Keep doing great job

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”