LiteCoinGuy
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Dbo5TtxG9cWoyw49GM8vbD7HgQhr1KVi6

Re: Roger's T-shirts

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:01 pm

At some point I plan to launch store.bitcoin.com and sell all sorts of shirts, and stickers, and whatever else.
That is still further down the road though.
another great product would be a physical, CHEAP, nice bitcoin with a QR code on it. the cheapest one i can find today is still 10-15 USD just for the coin without any bitcoins on it. :(
More informations about Bitcoin and scaling BTC on

bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/c ... reases-faq

&
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

DarthCoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:28 am

At some point I plan to launch store.bitcoin.com and sell all sorts of shirts, and stickers, and whatever else.
I'm happy that from my curiosity about your t-shirt collection ended in this great idea! Was not my intention but I would love to see shop.bitcoin.com, can be many things there not only t-shirts. Maybe some "rare" t-shirts, caps or IDs from conferences... Many people are collecting these kind of things.

Allen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 am

noice BTC

CryptoDesigner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CYW4y6aWtsgLSKLeBHJb68K1UAJoVrvXM

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Great selection of t-shirts Roger.. I just did a design that I wish to get printed If I could go print 12 or more pcs in one go then I am sure I could get a good price.. anyone wanna rock the first ever crypto-designer t-shirt ? - simply tell me what you will pay and I will calculate if it is possible once/if I can get enough requests on it... limited edition guys.. one of a kind and first of its breed :mrgreen:

DarthCoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Hey Crypto-Designer you should publish your work on your website and sell your designs for bitcoins. I would love to buy some good designs for printing. You know sometimes you can find a local printing shop but you don't have good designs (I mean professional format).
I know there are many tshirt shops everywhere but sometimes exactly those you want are not delivering to your place or is too expensive. So the solution is to make your design and go to a local printing shop.
When you will put your website online ? If you need help I'm offering in exchange of a good design :)

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:49 pm

I picked up a few more in HK.
IMG_6484.JPG

I also got a great one in Vietnam last week, but left it in my friend's car.
I'm not sure when I will be able to get that one back, but if anyone ever visits Saigon, be sure to meet the great guys there!

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Saigon-Meetup/
Attachments
IMG_6483.JPG
IMG_6482.JPG
IMG_6481.JPG
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

CryptoDesigner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CYW4y6aWtsgLSKLeBHJb68K1UAJoVrvXM

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey Crypto-Designer you should publish your work on your website and sell your designs for bitcoins. I would love to buy some good designs for printing. You know sometimes you can find a local printing shop but you don't have good designs (I mean professional format).
I know there are many tshirt shops everywhere but sometimes exactly those you want are not delivering to your place or is too expensive. So the solution is to make your design and go to a local printing shop.
When you will put your website online ? If you need help I'm offering in exchange of a good design :)
Thanks Brother... yeah I have setup a woocommerce blog/shop with a Gourl.io shopping-cart.. just been too busy to finish it. I have all my designs available as EPS, AI, SWG, PDF and JPG .... sounds like you are in the printing business ? ... what would be a reasonable price for a digital download like the design shown in my previous post ?

DarthCoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks Brother... yeah I have setup a woocommerce blog/shop with a Gourl.io shopping-cart.. just been too busy to finish it. I have all my designs available as EPS, AI, SWG, PDF and JPG .... sounds like you are in the printing business ? ... what would be a reasonable price for a digital download like the design shown in my previous post ?
Ah no I'm not in printing business. Just a Bitcoin enthusiast that love to have like Roger a lot of B-shirts for each occasion :) The thing is that I live in Spain and many nice shops are in US. Delivery costs and timing not so good. So I found that are some shops here where you can bring your design and they print it for you. So the solution to buy the design sounds nice. Imagine that your B-shirt in time will not be the same so if you have the design you just go and re-print another one, brand new.
I don't know how much can cost, depend in what format you buy it. I think take the same like stockphoto, full design files, or just a JPG/PNG in a standard resolution, different prices for different people. But definitely you will have clients for this. Even the tshirt shops can be.
If you have woocommerce try the WP plugin www.bitcoinway.com works really nice. They have free version and pro version, linked directly with your Electrum wallet. My daughter use it for her rubber bands e-shop.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:22 am

another great product would be a physical, CHEAP, nice bitcoin with a QR code on it. the cheapest one i can find today is still 10-15 USD just for the coin without any bitcoins on it. :(
Our own coins like Nastyfans would be great, it could even be done in a way where the coin owner could vote on forum discussion, sort of a cheap way of donating with the donator receiving a coin to verify their support the for the forum.

I would stay away from cheap funded coins or any cheap coins that provide the private key, sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Are there any services that offer printing an image of my own choosing onto a t-shirt and then send it to me? That would be cool! I know there is one here in the city that offer this but it would mean me driving all the way after it. ;P

tey
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Q5H8v5cKpAeLpJsrgpJpepoT1tfRFUqpR

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Mugs , fridge tags , stickers , phone and tablet skins .. t-shirts ,caps, pens , LIFIs .. merchandise with Bitcoin.com logo
innovation without permixxion

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 am

Mugs , fridge tags , stickers , phone and tablet skins .. t-shirts ,caps, pens , LIFIs .. merchandise with Bitcoin.com logo
Phone covers, i realky like that one.
Would be good to offer personalised skins with your QR code printed on the back.

I would really like a BTC phone skin, anybody know if anyone is doing this yet?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

tey
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Q5H8v5cKpAeLpJsrgpJpepoT1tfRFUqpR

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Phone covers, i realky like that one.
Would be good to offer personalised skins with your QR code printed on the back.

I would really like a BTC phone skin, anybody know if anyone is doing this yet?
The coming week , i will post my findings for costs and availability of bitcoin merchandise.
Perhaps we can have a store here ? Revenues going for Charity programs and First Response programs?
innovation without permixxion

stingers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Are there any services that offer printing an image of my own choosing onto a t-shirt and then send it to me? That would be cool! I know there is one here in the city that offer this but it would mean me driving all the way after it. ;P
There are many services that offer what you are looking for. Just try googling it for where you live.
You might also consider visiting : http://www.customink.com/
Tip : 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:03 pm

I just picked up a new one thanks to Mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
topic7039.html

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:50 pm

I just picked up a new one thanks to Mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would seem everyone is seeking a marketplace. Then at least, you have the power of many selling Bitcoin memorabilia. Extra funds in the coffers to pay people and support Bitcoin :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

mbarna89

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 pm

You can also try: https://www.rushordertees.com/

They're really great to work with and never give me any hassle. :)

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 am

I suppose I should update this thread a bit more, but I have gotten lots of new ones recently.

Here is one that came in the mail today from a supporter in Norway.

topic7039.html

BestW1shes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Creatively, but I'm not so "bitcoman"

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner