Crypto_fan

First EVER trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin!

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:30 pm

I have made some profits in 2017 on buying and selling BTC and ETH, and I was looking to find some more complex opportunities about cryptocurrencies, in general. We all know that many industries started to accept digital currency as a method of payment for their services, but how about making money on it? Unfortunately, I'm not a computer genius, so mining BTC is not an option for me.

I came across this website - http://www.beetoom.com - this company is said to be the first trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin! Basically, you deposit BTC - trade on markets - and withdraw profits in BTC. This sound very good to me, since you can benefit twice: from BTC price movement and from capital markets in the same time!

I have opened a demo account to check the platform, as I have a little experience with MT4 and MT5. In my opinion, they have a way better and intuitive platform that also allows you to check the other traders' activity and so on, and it's very helpful for a guy like me. I am thinking to actually open a real account and start business with them. Does anybody has some experience with Beetoom? I would appreciate any kind of information about this.

THNKS!

Return to “Exchanges”