Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: I'm Sam Lee, CEO of Bitcoin Group, Ask Me Anything :)

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:54 pm

I have a question - what do you think about BPrivate system?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

MikeG

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 am

Hi Sam,

I'm a consultant looking to advertise my business as a bitcoin accepting business. Can you please advise how I can do this? I would think since the acceptance of bitcoin cash as a true payment method is directly proportional to how many businesses accept it, that bitcoin.com would encourage it!!

Appreciate any feedback..Thanks in advance!!

Dahvrok

Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello, im new to bitcoin and wanted to know where i can see the realtime usd price. Also what is the difference between bitcoin cash and bitcoin core? Is it worth it to get a mining mashine? How do i turn my bitcoins into eur?

Thank you

amelkov

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 am

Hello, I live and work in Belarus. At the end of 2017, the President of Belarus signed the law, according to which until 2023 operations with cryptocurrency are not taxed, and operators were and exchange points have a chance to become residents of zones with special tax conditions. Have You studied the possibility of investment in Belarus? aleksandr@amelkov.by skype: amelkov.a

calpilotbretzer

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:52 pm

im new to BitCoin i recently rolled some 401k funds into BITIRA
but wanted to buy some to keep more liquid I downloaded a wallet and got a long recovery phase it said i was all set to trade but went to the buy
button and was going to buy a small amount and it asked me for my wallet address I have no idea what this is
help please

oneonta357

Donate BTC of your choice to 1E8bgYsxfYLeT9gXfaTp3Xa79ZQKFqfkkx

Bitcoin address

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:48 pm

I bought and sold a very small amount of Bitcoin on Coinbase. I exchanged some of Bitcoin for Bitcoin cash on Coinbase. When I go and look at the transactions it sends me to the Blockcypher website. There I can see my unspent funds. My question is, how do I get my funds which is connected with this Bitcoin address into one of my wallets? I hope I explained this well enough.

Thank you for your time

CoinexMarket

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Coinexmarket is a cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on the Chinese market and other coins. Currently, it supports English and Chinese users. The Coinexmarket (CEX-COIN) was created during the ICO event to fund the development of the Coinexmarket exchange.

Coinexmarket is capable of processing 1.5 mil orders/second, has multi-language support – Chinese, English, Italiano, Japanese, Portuguese and has all the major coins available – BTC, ETH, LTC, CEX etc. Very Low Trading fees when compared To Other Crypto Exchanges.
For more info: http://www.coinexmarket.io
Join us:
https://t.me/coinexmarket
https://www.facebook.com/Coinexmarkets/

sir ronnie

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 pm

hi i did some farming around 20 years ago when bitcoin started how do i check if i have any bitcoins cant remember softwarw or site i used

Regards
Ronnie Fouche

Phil Brown

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DtTmSygJnVeNHrMpff4GdAqyuFQ444eaQ

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:24 pm

What are the best ICO’s or seed rounds to invest in and why?

LHLH2123

Donate BTC of your choice to LHLH2123LHLH2123LHLH2123

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:01 pm

I set up my account. I'm trying to purchase bit coins but each address I am given doesn't work! Please help me.

LouisFarmer

Re: Bitcoin address

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:43 pm

I bought and sold a very small amount of Bitcoin on Coinbase. I exchanged some of Bitcoin for Bitcoin cash on Coinbase. When I go and look at the transactions it sends me to the Blockcypher website. There I can see my unspent funds. My question is, how do I get my funds which is connected with this Bitcoin address into one of my wallets? I hope I explained this well enough.

Thank you for your time
Got the same problem: did you get any help?

Mavihoja4725

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:23 am

I have an issue that I thought this to be the best forum to ask. Sometime around 2009 or 2010 I purchased 100 bitcoin. I paid with a debit card. A couple of years later, I had forgotten about bitcoin, and my hard drive crashed. I can't find the laptop anymore, so wondered if there is any way I can identify the bitcoin I purchased. I am aware that bitcoin isn't as secure or anonymous as others so I think I have some hope here. I didn't download it to a wallet because I didn't know what to do with my ownership. Any help with this would be deeply appreciated!!! I have ordered all of my bank statements from the year in which I purchased it. Comments or ideas?

AsafKopla

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi Sam, odd question here. How can I know if I have any bitcoin ? Is there any database for bitcoin owners?

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”