FinanceB3

Why was my thread moved from "Services" to "Referral Links" ?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:43 pm

referral-links-f116/40-discount-service ... 63885.html

Here is the thread. It does not contain any referral links. It is purely a service.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Why was my thread moved from "Services" to "Referral Links" ?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Here is the thread. It does not contain any referral links. It is purely a service.
Then why does it have a referral ID in it?

FinanceB3

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:58 pm

The referral ID is necessary for me to send the 40% fee discount back to the user. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to know how much the user has paid in fees.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 pm

The referral ID is necessary for me to send the 40% fee discount back to the user. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to know how much the user has paid in fees.
Please DO NOT bring your deception to this forum. The referral ID is for you to make money.

You are a brand new member and all that you've done in all 5 previous posts is spam the forum with your Binance referral code.

If you continue to do so you may be banned from this forum.

We moved your referral spam to the referral links board as a courtesy.

However, our policy is to move referral links from new members (such as yourself who appear to have signed up for nothing more than spamming their referral link) directly to the trashcan (and is some cases in which the new member just keeps spamming we may ban them rather than cleaning up behind them and wasting our time and resources in that process).

Your posts will now be moved to the trashcan and your referral ID removed.

Also here is the Binance referral program details:

https://www.binance.com/invite.html

Program Details

The commission you receive from the referral program will initially be set at a rate of 50%. This will then be adjusted after a certain period of time based on the situation.
The fee commission will be sent instantly in real-time to your Binance account as your referee completes each trade and will be paid to you in whatever token/cryptocurrency the original fee was paid in.
There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules at any time.
The referee must be signed up through your Referral Link, QR Code or Referral ID.
We will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification.

FinanceB3

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Look NandiBear, I'm not just spamming my affiliate link. I'm going above and beyond and offering an additional service which I don't make much because the exchange charges some of the lowest fees out there:

Email CurrencyDiscount@gmail.com with the first 2 letters of your sign up email and approximate date of sign up, and your preferred form of payment and address. You will receive confirmation within 12 hours.
Alternatively, you may reply in this thread or PM the OP with the info.
40% Discount in fees will be sent out every Friday 24:00 EST

* Self-Referral is not allowed and you are only allowed to have one account per the rules of Binance.
* Minimum BTC payment for fees' discount is .01 BTC due to high network costs. Minimum fees' discount payment for other digital currencies is the equivalent of $10 worth after network/mining fees. Weeks in which one does not reach the minimum payment amount, it will be added onto the next week until one does reach the minimum amount.

Can you at least move it back to where it was, instead of the trashcan now?

FinanceB3

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm

I apologize for arguing here with you and wasting your time.

Return to “The Forum”