Xan

Top Crypto Currencies for 2018

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 am

Hi All...

I'm been doing a fair amount of work on the crypto space in the last 6 months. After a lot of digging, I'm convinced now that the crypto space will become another asset class similar to stocks/bonds etc. There is a very useful visualization for this which you can see here:

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/world ... tion-2017/

Given this assumption, the next question is then which of the current or future emerging crypto currencies are the ones you should own. Assuming that we are not Warren Buffet, my current view is that you should buy say the top 10 every month for the next 2 years. This would be a safe bet to ensure that you capture the current and new winners as they emerge.

Perhaps the above is 75% of what you invest. The question then is for the Warren Buffets out there, which specific ones would you put the 25% remainder in. Now I know that WB thinks this whole thing is a bubble and in the short term he might be right. Humans do then to over estimate things in the short term but under estimate things in the longer term.

Does anyone have any view on which of the specific cryptos might emerge as clear winners... Personally I'm thinking ETH XRP and IOTA just based on how the technology of these projects are evolving...

All views welcome... thanks

P.S. Above is not financial/investment advice... just my opinion :twisted:

iheanyi.egwuekwe

Re: Top Crypto Currencies for 2018

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

The first and top most cryptocurrency for 2018 is Abjcoin.With a population of over 200million from Africa alone, this cryptocurrency will sour to as high as 10,000% in 2018. No small wonder Mcfree tweeted on it.

Return to “South Africa”