tech_invest

Is Bitcoin about to take a dive?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Read an article this AM about Bitcoin wiping out... thought this analysts chart was interesting. Image

He's usually really good at reading charts, but Bitcoin seems to defy the norms of investing.
Attachments
Maund12-13-17-1.jpg

cutterbond@yahoo.com

Donate BTC of your choice to 13yfqsK1wW3DbbixmYNnbS3EamUXAEYwX3

Re: Is Bitcoin about to take a dive?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:52 pm

You would think, but it would seem Bitcoin is going maistream as a viable stock option, so it might go up for awhile.

But then again, I bought some Bitcoin a hour ago and I'm chomping at the bit to start trading it, but they still haven't sent it to me... I'm just watching the stock plummet powerless to do anything about it.

I was hoping digital money would be a little more instant.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Read an article this AM about Bitcoin wiping out... thought this analysts chart was interesting...

He's usually really good at reading charts, but Bitcoin seems to defy the norms of investing.

Sorry, the chart makes little sense.

You may want to follow Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Moreover, I don't understand the reference to 'millennials' and them heading back to parent's basement. Most millennials I've communicated with are no more into Bitcoin than individuals in their 70s.

The chart you provided seems like something created by a traditional investor who just doesn't really understand Bitcoin or just doesn't want to because they may have already spent years of their life in the 'old' market and it's just sometimes hard to deal with something new, and better, when it comes along.

You'll find some of that same philosophy in all professions (e.g., welders, police, bakers, web developers, sandblasters and basically any profession). Sometimes it's difficult for people to admit that the system they've been a part of the 10 - 25 years (or any amount of time) just isn't effective anymore (and perhaps, in some cases, never was).

In any event, I don't understand why new investors (or anybody for that matter) would have a huge problem with Bitcoin price potentially taking a dive. Do you all want to pay $20,000 for a BTC or $4000 for BTC? $4000 sounds great to me. If BTC drops down to $4000 I'll be happy to pick a few up from you people dumping them (or you people who wont touch BTC at all don't worry I'll pick up enough for all of us!)

cryptogood
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:55 am

As any other- it will have a correction. It will fall down for couple months and then hump back up again. And that sentence about millennials-- those who say something like that are jealous of us.

Return to “Speculation”