CryptoSanta17

Naughty or nice? Yet another way to give away your coins

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi all,

Christmas is here, and it seems that I completely missed the boat with bitcoin and crypto. That makes me sad.
So I’ve made a website to feel a bit happier and make you all smile: http://justgivemeyourcoins.com/.

I am sure it’s the simplest website in the world that accepts bitcoins, as it’s literally just one ‘Pay’ button and nothing more.
Hope you will appreciate that: the world of crypto needs this kind of simplicity.

Were you naughty or nice this year?

You can transfer:

* 0.001 BTC or more — in case of some minor wrongdoing, like if you didn’t take out the garbage, or you were fare-dodging, or you forgot to feed your dog
* 0.01 BTC or more — if you are guilty of something more serious, like you were unreasonably rude with your friends or parents, or didn’t pay your check at a restaurant
* 0.1 BTC or more — if you did something terrible this year and still feel ashamed
* Any amount — if you just like the idea

Half of the bitcoins received will be shared with Santa via Bithope.org.

Got some friends who were naughty during last 12 months? Just send them the link to my website.

Merry Christmas everyone!

PS: That’s my first ever post here, don’t judge me too harshly. Consider this as a social experiment and just give me your coins :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Re: Naughty or nice? Yet another way to give away your coins

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Interesting experiment. Can you share any stats on how effective it's been so far?

Return to “Off-Topic”