Uptwndroidx

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Gfk5DtzxrQTzrccSq8WfgZGgYB5DqGUTg

Bitcoin WANTED (trade)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:41 pm

================================================
********************** PLEASE HELP*********************
================================================

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone that would be willing to trade ($10USD in bitcoin) for ($10 Amazon Gift card e-code)? I tried on Paxful & Local Bitcoin, but the sellers won't accept my debit card or E-code. :( And this is after using my debit card to buy the gift card from Amazon, this is sad and I'm in desperately need of help. Its my first time buying bitcoin and can't seem to get it together. If you don't mind, would you please push me in the right direction? This would be most graciously appreciated.

Best Regards.

#btc .......+13017786651 sms

backpacktools

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JCGLNa21XxwRZoys2GpoqXaJrgbrQab45

Re: Bitcoin WANTED (trade)

Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:31 am

That would not be possibly. The fees of BTC are to high to transfer just $10, you should look into buying with CC on buy.bitcoin.com or check other means.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bitcoin WANTED (trade)

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:33 pm

That would not be possibly. The fees of BTC are to high to transfer just $10, you should look into buying with CC on buy.bitcoin.com or check other means.
That's right, if you wanted the transaction confirmed within the next 5 blocks then you would not get any change from then $10 after fees.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Items Wanted”