I am not convinced this is normal. A digital transaction slower than withdrawing out as cash, then depositing in as BPAY and waiting 4 days. I don't think so.
Top that off with no answer to the highest level of support at CoinJar.com - equals potential SCAM to me.
Here is the series of events. Can somebody please explain if in 3 full days and nothing shows up in BTC Markets, yet CoinJar says the BTC is transferred if this is normal? Why cannot Coinjar answer a support request? Is it that hard? Simply, their contract may say that you agree to a UK jurisdiction, but not when you trade in the country where your consumer is. Off to court we go if they do not return my money.
1. WITHDRAWAL OF EQUIVALENCE OF BTC CONVERTED TO XRP BEING A DEPOSIT from COINJAR of my balance of around $4750 AU sent from COINJAR in exact BITCOIN CONVERTED to the given;
2. BTC MARKETS XRP r*1*p*J*j*D*Q*7*2S*b*6*c*P***d**E address;
3. EXPECTING to hopefully see around the equivalent of $4750 AU added to the AU balance added in XRP equivalence within 10 minutes in BTC Markets.
4. Did not happen.
5. Coinjar transaction looks like this.
6. Nothing shows up whatsoever in BTC Markets as if nothing happened which is why I suspect CoinJar.
7. CoinJar reports a Zero balance and withdrawal.
8. I have put 8 support requests in and NOTHING.
9. The next thing I will put in is a SUMMONS. I warn everyone to stay away from this disgusting monstrosity for the simple fact they cannot even answer their 24/7 customer service emails.
10. As it stands it is under Australian Law, a failure to provide a duty of care to provide a service that was fit for purpose.
11. Who else has suffered this?