raghav986

Simplex.com is Scam Stay AWAY - NO Bitcoin's they send on larger transactions

Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:50 am

Simplex is scamming peoples. My 2700$ stuck there.. No one replies from there even

Check this link : https://www.trustpilot.com/review/simplex.com

If you are going to do transaction below 500$ they will process but larger transaction. They won't reply you even. See trustpilot.com reviews in last 24 hours. Soon they all be removed as well :cry:

I can share docs of purchase here even. Please be-aware guys ..

My payment id's

Simplex payment ID: 8b2342a2-4884-4c38-834c-8712be2e93d6
Simplex payment ID: db4f5df7-de09-4d78-87e6-d7633aa99ed2

For one transaction of 750$ i didn't even received ID from them but money got deducted. They don't reply at all
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 10.22.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.05.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.05.31 AM.png
Last edited by raghav986 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

raghav986

Re: Simplex.com is Scam Stay AWAY

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 am

They guys Don't reply just mark tickets as closed see screenshot. Not even a single reply on any of the ticket created. But every hour i get this email

Hello Raghav

Has your issue been solved?
If not, please reply to this email and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

All the best,

Simplex Support Team
For live updates image

---------

it's a auto mail after which ticket get closed automatically.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 10.29.30 AM.png

openfiler2908
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Simplex.com is Scam Stay AWAY - NO Bitcoin's they send on larger transactions

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:18 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

its a 101% scam and this platform "bitcoin.com" is hand in hand with Simplex.com in looting people of their hard earned money.

save your money from being looted away.

never buy using services of bitcoin.com and simplex.com.

Mr.2bit

Re: Simplex.com is Scam Stay AWAY - NO Bitcoin's they send on larger transactions

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Yes!!! Got the same bs reply from them, just replied to another post about my card been used by a scumbag in Long Island shortly after using simplex, STAY AWAY FROM SIMPLEX !!!!!!!!!!

Simplex Team
Services
Services

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:57 am

Dear Raghav,

My name is Sarah and I am the Head of Customer Relations at Simplex.

I understand your frustration and will do my best to help you out.

First, I would like to assure you that Simplex is not a scam. We are a fully licensed financial institute in the EU, and take extreme measures to ensure the safety of all the transactions that are sent to us.

Kindly send me your transaction ID so I could take a closer look and handle the issue personally: sarah@simplex.com

Sincerely,
Sarah Kinney
Head of Customer Relations
Simplex

openfiler2908
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:50 am

Dear Raghav,

First, I would like to assure you that Simplex is not a scam. We are a fully licensed financial institute in the EU, and take extreme measures to ensure the safety of all the transactions that are sent to us.

Kindly send me your transaction ID so I could take a closer look and handle the issue personally: sarah@simplex.com

Sincerely,
Sarah Kinney
Simplex
Hi Ms. Sarah,

Thanks for your reply. I am another victim of SIMPLEX.com.

On 14th Dec, I purchased bitcoins from bitcoin.com. Until today, there is no sign of any bitcoins being delivered.

I have raised many support tickets but what I got was only automated replies from SIMPLEX support and false assurances.

If you can not deliver the bitcoins, please send me my money back.

My Simplex payment ID: 96035373-8297-4f8a-955a-6fbe99607a58

Thanks.

maulikbhai1

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Ek2A7RgCzEK8eEEUbCG2jRxH6VDNoyvBt

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 pm

bitcoin.com and simplex are rippers i try to contact him i i not got any reply and money is also debited

Simplex payment ID: ef1309bc-baef-45fd-8f96-762bc430edd7

raghav986

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Just Sent a email to sarah will update when i recieved reply .. In most cases they never reply.

They close tickets automatically every hour might be there are so called EU standards

Sorry if i am harsh but i am disheartened coz my money is stucked with you guys and on trust pilor all reviews deleted by you guys. now there are only good reviews no bad review .

If you guys are not scam why deleting all reviews from trustpilot. :( those peoples are just telling their problems there.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/942324954904670208

Check this twitter link and see how many other disheartend.

Miss Sarah.... :)

raghav986

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am

Dear Raghav,

Sincerely,
Sarah Kinney
Simplex

---- UPDATE :

Didn't got any reply from Sarah on email.

However, They released me bitcoin for one transaction of $1320 ..

Another one they said i will receive that in bank

I just added 220$ again to see what happen.. Let's see network speed. It's been hours approx. no bitcoin yet.

Simplex payment ID: f4e71b36-9ffc-489e-851b-3633da190515

Will update here..

JasonB

Donate BTC of your choice to 1C9VPX16AWn4Dk66LeHMT3dNKDGJTPdCVF

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm

I did a first purchase on bitcoin.com for $200 US as a test. I see it pending in my bank account under SIMPLEX_BITSTAMP .

However I got an email from simplex.com asking me for a scanned photo of my drivers license or passport?? This seems like a huge scam. Glad I didn't through more money away, wish I had only bought $1 of bitcoin.

Jason

JasonB

Donate BTC of your choice to 1C9VPX16AWn4Dk66LeHMT3dNKDGJTPdCVF

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:45 pm

I did a first purchase on bitcoin.com for $200 US as a test. I see it pending in my bank account under SIMPLEX_BITSTAMP .

However I got an email from simplex.com asking me for a scanned photo of my drivers license or passport?? This seems like a huge scam. Glad I didn't through more money away, wish I had only bought $1 of bitcoin.

Jason

Turner4

Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 pm

I used to buy bitcoins from http://lookatcrypto.com/ website but now that website isn't working anymore then i found that website which you are talking about. But before buying bitcoins from that website. I was searching for the reviews of this website which is really bad. Thanks for saving my money.

Anom1996

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 pm

I want to buy bitcoins for myself. I am working in custom essay writing service and here i have saved alot of money from my income. Now i want to invest my money by buying bitcoins. I was about to buy bitcoin from simplex.com but before that i was reading its review online. Thanks to God, i have read your review about simplex website.

allensmith0032

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Thanks for sharing such an important news...it will save a newbie like me...

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:50 am

Simplex is not a scam service, and i am sure everyone here either got the bitcoins they had ordered or a full refund.

Simplex has been operating for a long time now, and i do not know of 1 solid scam claim against them. Some people do have to wait longer than others, and some need to send extra info and ID, but everyone get's what they pay for from Simplex.

The problem with these threads, is that people rarely come back to update on the situation.
Bitcoin.com would not be partnered with Simplex if they were a scam service.

If you need assistance you can contact the Simplex support team on the following email address: partners.support@simplex.com
If Simplex say they have sent the bitcoins, but they are not showing in your wallet. Please contact the support team of your wallet provider.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:29 am

These guys scammed me. AVOID!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

GregoriLo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Wow. Was it difficult to write an essay?
Everithing for fun

forum_man
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:12 pm

The best way to make money is to invest in weenzse. very simple and straightforward investment plans.
visit the website for nore information

Return to “Scam accusations”