Vilmar

TRADE.com SCAM Not giving back my money

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 pm

He guys my name is Vilmar and I'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right way to make this public and reach out for help but I'm starting to get a little bit desperate about this situation.

In the past few months I made some nice profits with CFD trading in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash on Trade.com after investing almost 10K of my own money. Since they've put the spread to big hights and I was experiencing some troubles on their platform I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day after I requested the withdrawal I received an email from Trade.com telling me they had suspended my account and had placed it under investigation. Without telling me why, they froze my withdrawal, suspended my account and a few days later even blocked my account.

I'm able to get back in my account now but I can't do anything. I've tried all the different phone numbers they own. Replyed to all their email addresses. But got to talk to no one on the phone, no replies to my emails or whatsoever. So I talked for days in the LiveChat and saved all the transcripts. All I got was the same promise: result from the investigation by the end of the week.

It's almost 4 weeks now and I still hear the same promise. Does anyone know what to do or does anyone have some experience with issues like this?

Thanks in advance guys! Cheers.

trygstad85

Re: TRADE.com SCAM Not giving back my money

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi. Do you have an update regarding this case?

When reading this, it looks like i have wrote it myself. I have the EXCACT same problem.
I entered trade.com in may to buy bitcoin. I made a small profit, but due to margin trading , i was unlucky and invested right of the fall (from 2800usd -> 1900 USD) and i lost my money. Trade.com was constant contacting me on how they could make it better if i would try again. in august i tried again, and same thing happend. Oktober i tried one last time, and this time i made quite a profit on BTC,LTC and BCH.
When the spread was 200 USD and above on BCH and BTC, i wanted to withdraw my money and find another site.
And that was when the problem accured. It took 2 weeks and a lot of contact with support, and no money arrived. then suddenly an amount came to my bank account. This was an amount equal to my total investment. The rest was still at the trade.com account. I contacted support, and they told me to try withdraw again. Did this, and nothing happend. Sent mail to support, and got an ansver that "my account is under investiagtion" from the leadcapitalmarkets.com mail (not trade.com support as earlier). The told me im under investigation of using AI system in my trading?
Just because it finaly hit at the right moment and made a profit, the witheld my money?

Realy hope you have heard from them and got you money.

Return to “Legal”