pmewes

How to sell physical Bitcoin?

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:37 am

Hi! I have a Titanium, 2016 Casascius bitcoin with 1BTC on it. I am trying to sell but I can't figure out how to do it... Could anyone give me some advice on where I can sell it and how much I can expect to get for it? I appreciate the help!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: How to sell physical Bitcoin?

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 am

Hi! I have a Titanium, 2016 Casascius bitcoin with 1BTC on it. I am trying to sell but I can't figure out how to do it... Could anyone give me some advice on where I can sell it and how much I can expect to get for it? I appreciate the help!
The bitcoin forums if often the best way to sell these but you will want to list it under "Items for Sale (physical)”

How much would you like to sell this for?
Can you upload some photos for us?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 am

Casascius doesnt make coins anymore. He stopped in 2015. There are no titanium coins, either. Do you mean BTCC Titanium? They definitely sell for more than their launch price of 1.35 BTC. If I'm not mistaken, I saw one go for 1.5, but that was a while ago.
theres a snake in my boot

pmewes

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:44 pm

You're right, this is a 2016 Titanium 1BTC coin from BTCC. I bought it directly from Bobby Lee when he spoke in one of my classes. I am hoping to sell the coin for 1.5 BTC. I couldn't get the photos to load directly to this blog, so here is a link to the photos, with my username and the date for authentication :)

https://postimg.org/gallery/oni022w6/

Return to “Items for Sale (physical)”