ELYSIAN_Jesse

Content/Social Media Writers Needed!

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:39 am

Hi all,

Jesse here from Team ELYSIAN. We are new to the cryptosphere, and the project is in its infancy. ELYSIAN aims to combine e-Commerce with the cryptocurrency market to provide quicker transactions and less fees than the standard website. Think if amazon.com accepted all forms of cryptocurrency and charged less fees. We are very excited about the potential of this project because there are so few companies that have attempted to combine the two markets so we feel as if we are entering at the perfect time! Anyway, we are several weeks away from the presale, and there are still a few positions that are necessary to help the project run more efficiently up until and including the ICO. Specifically, we are looking for people that are both knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, and have a background in journalism and/or professional writing experience to join the team as either Content Writers for blogging and such, or Social Media managers for updating sites with information regarding the progress of ELYSIAN. If interested, leave a comment below or a message for me, and I will answer any questions you have and give more information about the project. Thank you for your time.

SpenserRobinson

Re: Content/Social Media Writers Needed!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm

I am interested in joining your content team. Please contact me with more information.

OwlGPN

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Gov8q3Pz83DifoeUuQPzBDGqNyg4GUpQt

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 am

I am very interested in this. I have been working in social media / marketing for a few years, and I have been working on a few projects that I would love to show you.
Slowly creating guides at https://nintendoutopia.com

JosiahMakori

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

I am Josiah Makori, an experienced and certified cryptocurrency writer by the Business Digital Transformation & Blockchain Workshops Training Canada. Besides, I am an IT graduate from United States International University. My contact email is contentemasters@gmail.com. Please, hire me and I am sure you will find my skills to exceed your expectations. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Flodner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Bvvc4HNSg8YLjeg1LnsgbeQFPHDisWRjn

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm

If you still need help with this you can PM me

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Bro, you still looking for someone?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Job Offers”