crypto.kiddie

Top privacy coins for 2018

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:36 am

As part of my investment plan I have a number of privacy coins. I started with Zcash obviously, then bought into Monero. Finally I came across Deep Onion. Sure its a newer project, but its features are miles ahead of the others: Deep Vault, Deep Send and Vote Central coming soon. Prices are much lower than Zcash for now.

karldark
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Top privacy coins for 2018

Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:40 am

The core technology behind Monero, RingCT ensures transactional privacy but not necessarily transactional party anonymity. Alternatives like Zcoin and Zcash employ Zerocoin protocol (zk- SNARK for ZCash which is a modification of the zero knowledge proof) which is great at ensuring anonymity but not necessarily transactional privacy.

VEIL which combines the RingCT technology of Monero and the Zerocoin protocol proves to be the most secure means of transaction currently. It also employs the Dandelion protocol for IP obfuscation at the network layer, ensuring privacy and anonymity at both the blockchain level and network layer.

I think you should have a closer look at it. It may be a gem!

Please find out more about it and share your thoughts on it.

dentolas_
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 08, 2019 9:39 am

I agree that Veil is a strong contender for the top privacy coins, they add the bullet proof tech to a proven team and corporate strucutre, and the wallet allows for basecoin (non-private balance), assuring the possibility of auditability...
Beam ans grin are exploring the minblewimble and might also offer something new on privacy coins...

Chomsy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 156xSe7WFXxTsvTAvcpTrwuFEfgQ8AExvX

Mon May 20, 2019 9:15 am

I have tried Zcash and Monero. I think am going to check out Onion as well cos I have heard a lot about it. My recent research is on Veil and Beam, extensively on Veil. Not just on privacy matters but trading the coin for a few days now is quite profitable for me.

Dannev
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

This space needs a platform that has plainly said something or made a move to install privacy into the system of cryptocurencies, a platform that is inclined to providing Security through the sustained privacy of a system, a very capable platform in that aspect and therefore has RingCT and the zerocoin to implement that for it. This is all embedded in the Veil platform. Monero, Zcash and other privacy coins are also good.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Monero!!!!!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Zcash / ZEC (Different from Zcoin)”