f.yunusemreCevahir

Sent btc to my wallet while trying send function

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:35 am

Dear Users,
I am a new user of bitcoin.com. I like this platform because of being simple and clear. I hope I also will be clear and simple.
While I was trying send function in the application accidentally, I suppose I sent btc to my wallet again because I didn't enter any id. Now when I check transactions I see two btc id near my id. My btc account declined because of this transaction. How can I receive btc back?
Thank you.

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Sent btc to my wallet while trying send function

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 am

I'm struggling to understand what you wrote.

Did you send BTC from your Bitcoin.com wallet, to your own Bitcoin.com wallet? If so, can you share the transaction ID? It should show if you click on the wallet name in the Home screen, and then click on the transaction in the list, and then click on 'View on blockchain'.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

f.yunusemreCevahir

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:07 am

I'm struggling to understand what you wrote.

Did you send BTC from your Bitcoin.com wallet, to your own Bitcoin.com wallet? If so, can you share the transaction ID? It should show if you click on the wallet name in the Home screen, and then click on the transaction in the list, and then click on 'View on blockchain'.
Yes I did like that. I can view chain block list; however, I can't gather these BTCs into my one BTC wallet account.

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:52 am

Yes I did like that. I can view chain block list; however, I can't gather these BTCs into my one BTC wallet account.
Can you check (and write down) the address that you sent the transaction to.

Then, in your Bitcoin.com wallet, go to Settings, select your wallet, go to More Options, go to Wallet Addresses, click on View All Addresses, and check if the address is there.
Can you confirm that the Address is in that list?
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

f.yunusemreCevahir

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 am

Can you check (and write down) the address that you sent the transaction to.

Then, in your Bitcoin.com wallet, go to Settings, select your wallet, go to More Options, go to Wallet Addresses, click on View All Addresses, and check if the address is there.
Can you confirm that the Address is in that list?
Yes, in my addresses option, I can see these addresses which are my first and main address and two other addresses. One of these two addresses is btc which was sent, the other is btc which is rest. In my main balance screen, it seems that the rest is my new balance.

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Yes, in my addresses option, I can see these addresses which are my first and main address and two other addresses. One of these two addresses is btc which was sent, the other is btc which is rest. In my main balance screen, it seems that the rest is my new balance.
So the address that you sent your btc to is in the list of addresses associated with the wallet. But it doesn't show up in your wallet?

Does this address have a balance? It'll show the amount, in green, underneath the address in the "All Addresses" list. If not, has there been a second transaction, that sent the btc from the to address to a third address?

You can also click the Scan Addresses for Funds option. It takes a few seconds, and might result in an updated balance in your case.

f.yunusemreCevahir

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:59 am

As you say, my main balance is total of my other addresses.

I should have paid attention floating point format. There is no problem, right now. I can see everything, thanks to you.

Return to “Beginners & Help”