aeondrift
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1L1UifckJk6BhHLj9f2tFQ5s8Tyq7PJFdh

my Bitcoin.com wallet is sending 0.072261 BTC to an unknown address which I did not initiate.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm

0.072261 worth of BTC was just sent to this address: 1L1UifckJk6BhHLj9f2tFQ5s8Tyq7PJFdh
which I did not initiate?
The transaction has not yet been confirmed yet. :|
What is going on here? Is anyone able to help please?

Thanks!
~Juni

aeondrift
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: my Bitcoin.com wallet is sending 0.072261 BTC to an unknown address which I did not initiate.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Thank you so much! :)
I've sent an email to the person. Hope he/she is able to help. XD

aeondrift
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: my Bitcoin.com wallet is sending 0.072261 BTC to an unknown address which I did not initiate.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi Cleopathra,

Strangely, an alternate wallet (which that unauthorised transaction did not appear) was able to transfer the full (correct amount of) BTC that I own into an alt coin successfully.

My BitCoin.com wallet (where the unauthorised transaction took place -- and which thus shows I have less BTC than I should) strangely also reflected that both (the unauthorised transaction, and my emptying of my BTC earlier to convert into another altcoin) were successful ~ which shouldn't be possible?

So my guess is that it was a glitch -- i.e. BitCoin.com wallet might have incorrectly read from a wrong address perhaps?

So all good now!!! :D
It was a nice timing to pull out LTC and BCH too anyway! ^~^

But cheers. I've saved the contact of Cyber just in case I or anyone else might require his service.

Regards,
~Juni

Return to “Scam accusations”