LiteCoinGuy
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Dbo5TtxG9cWoyw49GM8vbD7HgQhr1KVi6

Re: Hahaha Roger ver and the CEO of OKcoin having a Heated disscussion!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:07 pm

that was a flery talk... :o

i guess Roger is touching him because he wants to start a Judo move!
:lol:

(this Domain is in good hands now! hopefully it will stay that way for the next 10 years.)
More informations about Bitcoin and scaling BTC on

bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/c ... reases-faq

&
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:11 pm

The most interesting part may be that Star Xu and Jack Liu snuck into the conference without paying the admission fee.

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/673385230707789824
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:23 pm

The most interesting part may be that Star Xu and Jack Liu snuck into the conference without paying the admission fee.
Yikes! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Denker
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:04 pm

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/673385230707789824

It's sad I have to say this but this is typical chinese behaviour.
I had to deal in the past with chinese clients and manufacturers in a few businesses as well and I can say in 40% of the deals we had problems with them in terms of payments or shippin the goods accurately. You have to keep this guys on a short leash.Otherwise they try to go sneaky ways. :lol:

Vaultoro
AMA
AMA

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 pm

I used to work for the richest man in Australia (The late Kerry Packer), one conversation he had with me was that he has been so successful because everyone knows that his handshake or word is as good as a contract. That to be successful people need to know that you don't go back on your word.

Mr Packer said that naturally he always had contracts But in business your handshake should be as good as a signature as your honour and reputation as a businessman was worth everything.
Joshua Scigala
CEO Vaultoro.com
The Real-time Bitcoin Gold Exchange and API
Combining the historical security of gold with the speed and transparency of the bitcoin blockchain

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:50 pm

I used to work for the richest man in Australia (The late Kerry Packer), one conversation he had with me was that he has been so successful because everyone knows that his handshake or word is as good as a contract. That to be successful people need to know that you don't go back on your word.

Mr Packer said that naturally he always had contracts But in business your handshake should be as good as a signature as your honour and reputation as a businessman was worth everything.
Great sentiment, too bad though this day in age a handshake isn't work squat. But even with a written contract, if Roger hadn't had it digitally signed, it would have been their word against his. I'm pretty sure in a court of law though the contract would hold up and OKCoin would be forced to pay any penalties or back payments that are due. Just because one of their staff (the CTO) made an agreement that the CEO doesn't agree with (later after it's been signed) doesn't invalidate the contract between the company and the client.

dobcrypto
Junior Mod
Junior Mod

Donate BTC of your choice to 1G8qML6X94EP7qa9W5CKbcPzPfgFHr4E9f

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:39 am

Who all still lying?
CEO or CTO :roll:
Oh trouble ...
24/7 Trading bot / The automatic profit generator for Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Bitfinex/Binance/Huobi/GDAX/Bitmex
[url=https://gunbot.vip]Get GUNBOT License: https://gunbot.vip[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/c/dobcryptocurrency]Youtube channel "Добыча криптовалюты"[/url]

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:19 pm

I completely agree with this.
Before bitcoin, I sold computer memory, and I can't count how many times deals were made for tens of thousands of dollars worth of memory, agreed to by nothing more than a phone call, or some instant messages. Everyone's word was their bond, and everyone knew that if someone didn't honor their agreement, the rest of the industry would shun them. It worked very very well, and was a very enjoyable period in my life. I wish I could say the same about my dealings with OKcoin.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Before bitcoin, I sold computer memory, and I can't count how many times deals were made for tens of thousands of dollars worth of memory, agreed to by nothing more than a phone call, or some instant messages. Everyone's word was their bond, and everyone knew that if someone didn't honor their agreement, the rest of the industry would shun them. It worked very very well, and was a very enjoyable period in my life. I wish I could say the same about my dealings with OKcoin.
When dealing with Chinese, always maintain leverage :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

Vaultoro
AMA
AMA

Re: RE: Re: Hahaha Roger ver and the CEO of OKcoin having a Heated disscussion!

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:47 am

Definitely. What I'm saying is that in light of what Roger Ver has had to deal with no one should be doing business with a company that has shown to have no honour in business. Not even after a contract let alone a handshake.
Joshua Scigala
CEO Vaultoro.com
The Real-time Bitcoin Gold Exchange and API
Combining the historical security of gold with the speed and transparency of the bitcoin blockchain

Gizfreak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13MQe8JnE1vJoQpG9KGQbBAef4BdkJf8c3

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:41 am

That's no discussion. It's a one way plea to save his title.
If he was a japanese, I would suggest "harakiri".
Allergic to false promises

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Re: RE: Re: Hahaha Roger ver and the CEO of OKcoin having a Heated disscussion!

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Definitely. What I'm saying is that in light of what Roger Ver has had to deal with no one should be doing business with a company that has shown to have no honour in business. Not even after a contract let alone a handshake.
Agreed.

Contracts with online businesses based through-out the world are hard to enforce and extremely costly, though still a good addition to your stockpile of leverage. For example, publicly posted on the web - a contract that a company has violated can impact clients and or investors from moving towards that company.

What you said is correct - deal with those who have shown you honor and if they disrespect your honor (ie. cost you more than what they make you), delete them.

:)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

VikramNikkam

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:55 am

Bitcoin is here to replace the fabric of the world monetary system with the help of real advocates like Roger Ver, unlike okcoin. Its all an experience...
Loved the video roger. :)
Vikram Nikkam
Bitcoin Technology Speculator

Return to “Media”