stancouley

Future bitcoin price

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:08 am

Are there factors that would automatically affect the price of bitcoin in the future?

nessrapp

Re: Future bitcoin price

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 am

I would assume so.
Reading that bitcoin is just in its early phase, whether you call it a bubble or not, but institutional money and real human capital has just started to flow into the space.
Just like how AAPL was the stock of the decade, and every fund manager had to have that in their portfolio of assets, BTC is proving to be just the same, and money has only just started pouring into it. It was only just about 2 months ago that the price was $2000. Considering the current price, no one can say where this will head to.
Even China's attempt to ban ICO, which for 2 days brought down the price of bitcoin was a temporary setback in the price of bitcoin, as the price has rallied back to its previous value.
Some countries will soon legalize bitcoin as real currencies, thereby creating competition, and could set off a competition with other countries willing to do the same..

These are just a few of the things at the top of my head

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Yes, Regulation is huge for one. Just look at the drop that China alone caused. Now multiply that, imagine USA and UK implementing something like that. Governments can make Bitcoin thrive or die.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

iamjwroar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 am

Everyone seems to be calling for 10K in the future... I think it will hit just short of that before it cools down and goes on another run in the future

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:23 am

It was interesting to see that when there was negative news about Bitcoin regulation in China, everything crashed quite dramatically. But shortly after Bitcoin sprang back up again, and has continued to hit all time highs.

So things like government regulation certainly have an impact on Bitcoin's price in the short-term. But at least right now, it appears the general sentiment is too positive for even government regulation to have long-term negative effects.

KofC
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 pm

I agree, also if that s annoying, government regulations have an impact and influence over Bitcoin, luckily, so far it has been only a temporary effect.

latro

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:06 am

Everyone seems to be calling for 10K in the future... I think it will hit just short of that before it cools down and goes on another run in the future
It looks like the future was around 6 weeks.

nc1

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm

John Mcafee predicts bitcoin for $1 million till 2021. Of course, country regulations will affect the price for some time, but still I think 1mln is real.

azerot

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 am

At the conference on IT technologies, I met the guys who really wanted to invest in an ICO project, but after studying the market, they realized that now no one can boast of a growing token. I silently showed them a site of the Bulgarian MiningNow project http://miningnow.online/ru/, the cost of tokens is growing, and it gonna grow even more, as it cooperates with RUSAL now. It seems to me that guys got interested in MNW.

Priyankasharma1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 am

Some of the reasons and facts which are responsible for Bitcoin prices are given below-
1. Demand and Supply
2. Scarcity
3. Algorithm
4. News
It has reached $11000, and much more to go. I have recently heard the news that it might hit upto $40000 by the end of 2018. Here is the link to that news article-
http://www.unkrypted.com/bitcoin-hit-40 ... novogratz/

Return to “Speculation”