ente

Few tiny ideas

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:14 am

Sorry to create my own thread, I couldn't find any thread to add to.

1) When adding a link with the button, it only does the 'dumb' link, the url shows as the link text. Instead of http://s306.photobucket.com/user/paawkx ... 5.jpg.html I'd like to add [urlhttp://s306.photobucket.com/user/paawkx/media/get-down-ram/ram-power-line-1224909042385.jpg.html]links[/url] in a less distracting way. For me, this would warrant a second "link" button.

2) Let me add a PGP pubkey to my profile

3) When replying in a thread, let me automatically bookmark it. I don't want notifications of every reply after mine, but would like a list of all threads I posted in, with a "new posts" button. Basically like on Bitcointalk.

4) Notifications of posts which quote me?
edit: Here we go, I'm exercising my edit skills :-)

edit:
5) I love the live-preview on Reddit via Reddit-enhancement-suite! Is it possible to have that here?

I hope I didn't ask for stuff that's already there. Still looking around here and learning how this ticks.

Ente

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Re: Few tiny ideas

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:10 am

Hey, thanks for dropping by and for the suggestions! :)

I agree with the RES option, but currently it's showing every thread to be 1 hour old, we need to get it fixed so that people also can sort them out by daily/weekly/monthly/etc like on reddit. I think someone is looking into that at the moment, and they have some other stuff coming concerning reddit as well :)

ente

Re: Few tiny ideas

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:25 am

Thank you for the welcome!

With "Reddit live preview", I meant to have that feature here, in the forum :-)
But yes, any enhancement of Reddit is welcome too. If I'm not misunderstanding you here.

Ente

Return to “The Suggestion Box”