Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
Akif Emir

Re: I'm Roger Ver, the first Bitcoin angel investor, ask me anything!

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:54 am

Hello Roger Ver,

IS THIS TRUE? I'M BADLY NEED A FAVOR FROM THE GROUP.
"Bitcoin Cash's Death Spiral". https://seekingalpha.com/article/410891 ... ath-spiral

I'm very nervous when I read this analysis report this morning. Me, my family and colleague invest a lot in cash since it officially opens for trading in the Coin Market early Aug 2017. I invested all my hard earned money totally in Bcash, since I'm deeply confident and trust your motivation, mission and vision toward the positive progress of Bcash future. Sir, I know you are a very busy leader, but please do read this analysis report, which I'm definitely believed worried hundreds of thousands or even millions of cash investor, users and fans throughout the world. It will be a great honor to me (us) if you can advise us the next step we should proceed.

Thank You
Regard,
Akif Emir.

misterkel

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:16 pm

:?:
Roger,

Recent BTC/Crypto investor and participant.
I'm also a writer with a number of books and papers on various anti-gov topics. I'm looking to write ICO whitepapers for service.
Any tips on where to get clients?

I've got a solid writing resume.
thanks and keep up the great work.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:52 am

I would try posting about it on this forum, or maybe even on some of those other censored forums.

Good luck!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

cam.debic

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:41 pm

My mother passed away and the county clerk gave me all her property and bank accounts and her car i have death certificate and authorization papers from country clerk . My question is how do i find my mothers bit coin account or purse and inherit or take over her bit coins

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:32 pm

What are the fundamental reasons for your bet against Charlie Lee?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

shrumpy

Donate BTC of your choice to shrumpyprotonmail999999999

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Roger,

I am new to cryptocurrency.

1. Are the banks in the USA going to lay down and roll over ? It is clear that they are immune to prosecution with virtually unlimited power.
It would seem that they will exercise their immense power to make trading or possessing cryptos with the penalty of imprisonment or who knows
what. Do you think this is likely to happen ? And if not why not ?

2. If the USA should restrict trading in cryptos is there a place outside the USA that an American can open a crypto account ?

Thank you.

cam.debic

Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:00 pm

hay , how do you find out information about a relative who has passed away and you have to take care of her estate ????? I was the one who saw on PBS about BIT coin and told her at the dinner table putting a few thousand dollars into bit coin in 2010 might be good idea now I want to know how to spend it or find out if she did it

cam.debic

Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:05 pm

I'll ask a simple question since these forums aren't too reliable how do you get in touch with custumer support their phone or Email and close a person who passed away bit coin account ???????

peter.garza

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:55 pm

I have used the address it ask for buying bitcoin but it keeps saying invalid

Stshi_Lotto

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Hey Roger,

First things first - you are the man! :)

Secondly, I've started up a small side project for a bit of fun and to try and assist with the mainstream adoption of Bitcoin (and crypto currencies). The plan is to base it on a lottery system and use a small percentage to drive BTC marketing campaigns. With the amount of spam and scams out there, how would you recommend one builds credibility? Or is it just a lost cause without proper investment and/or endorsements?

Thanks so much for taking time
Regards

contact-us@satoshislotto.com

Raxian

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:58 am

Just a quick question. I just watched your "enslavement" video.

I just have to ask this question: What are you doing to help in this situation. What will you do?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 am

I'll ask a simple question since these forums aren't too reliable how do you get in touch with custumer support their phone or Email and close a person who passed away bit coin account ???????
Bitcoin.com is just one domain name used to promote Bitcoin. Bitcoin.com is not an official website. Just like nobody owns the email technology, nobody owns the Bitcoin network.

You would need the password and backup seed to the persons bitcoin wallet or there is no way to recover the funds.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

bitcointrading

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:07 am

Roger, thanks for all you do in the space. I know you do more than we see.

Thank you
http://www.bitcoinstradingmarket.com

Skoll

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LonV55XQaVykjr4LkGoN2t4qHWDjB9sJp

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi Roger,

i have see the french TV reporting about "Bitcoin" and you give an address, but the french reporter had hide the Request Link in the video,
so we can't use it.

You'll find here the link to the report : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0_1pU4U5w the beginning of you interview is at 12m36s.

I have show the video to all my friends and will begin the email course and academy, so can you please link me original code that had been show in the video please ?

You have wake me up, and i'll learn all what i can on the bitcoin.
Best Regard.

Castiel89

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi! I was wondering since I listen to the tom woods show episode about this place. and how bch as better then btc, why then does it seem like I can only buy btc on here?

jj.ricci

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello Roger. I recently heard you on the Tom Woods Show. Good stuff. If I remember correctly, you mentioned buying several cryptocurrencies and speculating. My question: For someone who already has some crypto coins on Coinbase.com but doesn't really know how to invest profitably, where could I go to find more helpful info on how to learn to invest profitably?
For example, I could go to investing.com for the charts, company news, earnings reports etc for specific stocks to invest in. Is there a similar place for crypto investors so that we could learn to invest and create cash flow side income as opposed to just a buy/longtime hold or as an insurance investment against dollar devaluation?

jj.ricci

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Also..

Did you see this new article by Naturalnews.com "Cryptocurrency now vanishing overnight, massive user base hit... why gold is better" ?
here:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-08- ... tcoin.html

I normally like articles on NN and even wrote some articles for them as well but Mike Adams (the editor) isn't a fan of bitcoin..stories like these are the reason why, unfortunately.

Drew_Madason

Re: Help

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi, I was wondering if someone was able to help as my mum is on here and someone scammed her out of £500! Is there anyone that is able to help me understand or find a way I can get the money back! He is J mordey or something and made my mum to believe that he was going to help her. She sent over £500 to him and he revealed himself as a scammer and removed all messages.
Can someone help me get my mums money back? :(

s.m.diachenko@gmail.com

Donate BTC of your choice to 1kiz3CzHt7qNefSph8i6mPmEQkPneKFWP

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi all. need help. dont know who to address this issue.

I recently sent BTC (from my BTC coinbase.com account) to my BCC(bitcoin account) by mistake.
i dont know what will happen with this transaction.
how can i recover it?

they r both my wallet accounts.

Please help!

creativegroupzim

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi Rodger My company has been hit by a Ransomware virus and we are being held to ransom by a bitcoin account holder i appreciate the anonymity of bitcoin account holder however when fraud is at this level surely bitcoin can at least give some form of assistance in blocking the account holder from further scams?

Your assistance would be most welcome

MuffMan87

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 pm

I made a mistake on transferring bitcoin cash to a bitcoin wallet. I mistakenly sent it to the wrong wallet. I should have sent the bitcoin cash to a bitcoin cash wallet

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Krimstix

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Sir. Panu po magearn ng bitcoin na mabilis at free? TIA godbless!

shantsharma1

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LMVVvsHPY4uMJo5Xg5iam6wv759qrdANG

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:10 pm

So I Just downloaded this websites wallet, I tried to transfer bitcoin to this wallet an hour ago, i got an email saying it has been received, but when i open the wallet it still says unconfirmed.

Enhanceap

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:58 am

Hello,

I run four independent service stations, how do we go about selling Bitcoin's & also receiving payment for goods?

jnem

Donate BTC of your choice to 12NLQCgHAGXLcJyUQnJiFeobEUhWSTVjxG

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi,

I'm a little late to the party but I believe that crupto can change the world and I'm not here to make money anyway so. Im curious what you would recommend for people like me who got interested in bitcoin in the Last year to get involved and make contributions to the community. There is so much to learn and I feel like I'm really far behind. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for crypto.

Bch

Joe N

glidernyc

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Roger,

Hi. I have a question. In the event that BCH wins the day over BTC, why couldn't the BTC network of miners then simply vote to revise BTC to be identical to the BCH protocol? Conversely, if BTC wins the day, it does not seem that BCH can go backwards to return to the BTC protocols. So it seems that BTC has more flexibility in the long run and can almost assure its success versus BCH or at least along side it. Is this accurate?

PrimoMango

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Roger,

I just listened to you interview on Tom Woods podcast #1032-very nice interview explaining the importance of bitcoin. I also found your thoughts on BitCoin Cash very interesting.

2 questions about BitCoin Cash (BCC/BCH) in regards to BitCoin.com
#1 Is there any mining pool for BCC/BCH available on BitCoin.com? All I could find was mining for BitCoin (BTC).
#2 Where to buy BCC/BCH on BitCoin.com. I could not find where to buy BCC/BCH on Bitcoin.com

Johnlillington

Donate BTC of your choice to Johnlillingtonspringer

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi roger
Hope your well ,my partner and I wish to invest in bitcoin or bitcoin cash but we have just had a flat which was on the market but the buyer has just pulled out it’s a great flat in West Hampstead london it was on the market for 530 k we now need funds of 120 k can you help , we would make an investment in bitcoin or bitcoin cash our contact details are j.lillington@yahoo.co.uk mobile 07766747666 or jennygoodliffe@yahoo.co.uk mobile07827803821 we urgently need funds as was expecting to sell the flat
Thanks
John

ekanta

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 am

Roger I am new to bitcoin and the way it functions. I have been trying to get bitcoin into my yota account for a couple of weeks now with no success. I was checking my bank balance today and I see a charge from "simplex bitstamp" I don't know where it came from or whether I have some bitcoin credit somewhere. Any suggestions? You can email me at ekantadas@gmail.com thank you for your service. Ed-

Gboi

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 pm

how are you Roger?i just join Bitcoin,but don't really know how it works and how i could get coin?

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”