rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: This forum Roger?

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:53 am

I think you have a little homework to do mate, [Thetamind didn't win anything close to 4btc
I guess your talking to me Bitkilo?
I know, and i never said any such thing. I think you know i do my homework.
(this is my grump part 2, but now i'm going to look at Bitkilo's more recent nice, i think, post to me)

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 am

He is banned from reddit? Really? Why?
I was banned from reddit for about a day because I said that Theymos' real name is likely Michael Marquart.
Thanks for letting me know. It is good to know enemies.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:59 pm

He is banned from reddit? Really? Why?
I was banned from reddit for about a day because I said that Theymos' real name is likely Michael Marquart.
Thanks for letting me know. It is good to know enemies.
Theymos real name has been public knowledge for years now and probably doxxed before then.
His full name and bitcointalk username was printed on the subpoena he received to front court at the "show trial" of Ross Ulbricht
http://qntra.net/2014/12/justice-depart ... tcointalk/
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Theymos real name has been public knowledge for years now and probably doxxed before then.
His full name and bitcointalk username was printed on the subpoena he received to front court at the "show trial" of Ross Ulbricht
http://qntra.net/2014/12/justice-depart ... tcointalk/
How come he has not been detained by US authorities for his part in what quite clearly appears to be a major scam - bitcointalk?

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 pm

How come he has not been detained by US authorities for his part in what quite clearly appears to be a major scam - bitcointalk?
Not sure this forum is much better.
Been watching new replies today, one scam thread after another scam thread.

andrzej.srankiewicz copy pasting every article from the Coin Idol "news" magazine.
Scamming their own readers is not enough, they want the fools from here too.

RafiHasan copy pasting 4 year old facts, off topic and uncredited, on sammy Lee's AMA
topic2229-30.html

Pyramidum selling clear and obvious pyramid scams on several threads. " [ANN] PYRAMIDUM Buy scam and make money!"
topic48262.html

Camilajane is back copy past posting that senseless shit from Jordan from coinpidia.

Elena_Rodriguez is also copy paste posting that senseless shit from Jordan from coinpidia.

And on and on it goes, scam after scam.
Pull your finger out "Bitcoin.com". This is turning into "any altcoin or any vaguely bitcoin related scam.com".
Like i said before, you don't have to follow the Core/theymos way here!

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 pm

andrzej.srankiewicz copy pasting every article from the Coin Idol "news" magazine.

RafiHasan copy pasting 4 year old facts, off topic and uncredited, on sammy Lee's AMA
topic2229-30.html

Pyramidum selling clear and obvious pyramid scams on several threads. " [ANN] PYRAMIDUM Buy scam and make money!"
topic48262.html

Camilajane is back copy past posting that senseless shit from Jordan from coinpidia.

Elena_Rodriguez is also copy paste posting that senseless shit from Jordan from coinpidia.

Pull your finger out "Bitcoin.com". This is turning into "any altcoin or any vaguely bitcoin related scam.com".
Please don't call people's fools
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 am

topic2229-30.html

topic48262.html

Please don't call people's fools
Ooh sorry, i'm the bad ass for using a dash of poetic licence.
All the shit i listed is therefore ignored on a technicality. Theymos's censorship through inanity regime strikes here.
(that is driving away real users by protection and promotion of farmed shill/scam accounts profiteering on the back of, but to the detriment of, Bitcoin and potential adopters)

What do you suggest i call the (probably few) readers scammed by these examples on which you didn't even comment?

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 pm

BTW, how come some mods here shill scam coins?
topic49575.html

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm

topic49575.html
That is odd, i have already banned 1 mod for doing this and warned another, thanks i will follow up with Nandibear today.

He was promoted to a jnr mod to help clean up spam long time ago but he doesn't hang around here much anymore.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 pm

topic49575.html
That is odd, i have already banned 1 mod for doing this and warned another, thanks i will follow up with Nandibear today.
He was promoted to a jnr mod to help clean up spam long time ago but he doesn't hang around here much anymore.
Ok no problem.
Everyone want a slice of the money. So alt after alt is born.
Many in conjunction with theymos and bitcointalk i surmise, and therefore core and blockstream.

This is why i would like to see Bitcoin.com.forum free of this cancer. No alt sections. No more Bullshit scams/posts.
Sorry i'm passionate about this topic. (and others)

Farmed accounts are handicapping Bitcoin. Nandibear has been infected by them.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

topic49575.html
Ok no problem.
Many in conjunction with theymos and bitcointalk i surmise, and therefore core and blockstream.

This is why i would like to see Bitcoin.com.forum free of this cancer. No alt sections. No more Bullshit scams/posts.

I have brought up the topic of at least removing alt coins from the homepage section of recent topic a number of times but others here are reluctant to do so as like it or not the alt coin section here does drive a lot of traffic.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Ok no problem.

I have brought up the topic of at least removing alt coins from the homepage section of recent topic a number of times but others here are reluctant to do so as like it or not the alt coin section here does drive a lot of traffic.
Thanks for trying. The front page is almost unuseably horrid. (as tomz said months ago)
Roger Mr Ver has listened to complaints here in the past, and acted.

A new approach is needed, a total overhaul of Bitcoin interface.
Follow theymos's short term path of riches into custody, most likely.
Or Break free as bitcoiners should.

Keep up the good work.

(it is not just alt coins's post93626.html#p93626 / post93627.html#p93627)

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 am

Ok no problem.

Thanks for trying. The front page is almost unuseably horrid. (as tomz said months ago)
Roger Mr Ver has listened to complaints here in the past, and acted.

A new approach is needed, a total overhaul of Bitcoin interface.
Follow theymos's short term path of riches into custody, most likely.
Or Break free as bitcoiners should.

Keep up the good work.

(it is not just alt coins's post93626.html#p93626 / post93627.html#p93627)
I'm going to link this post a push harder on the subject, it is not actually Roger who i have speaking with about this topic so i would also like to know his view on it.

I at least want to see the alt coins gone from the homepage list of recent topics, people will still be able to find their beloved alt coins in the section that is dedicated to them.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 am

Made a few bitcointalk posts tonight.
Shame i can't recommend anyone coming here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111476.0

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 am

topic49575.html
Ok no problem.

Bitshares is a scam coin? Are you being serious??? What a hater.

And what farmed account are you talking about? Are you taking drugs or something? Jump off your keyboard and get some exercise rizzlarolla and have some clean fun in life.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Cross posting here for reference, from topic54458-30.html
These are the sort of problems that arise when false bitcoin chains are created, ie bitcoin cash.
This is painful to watch. No intelligent support here? This is Bitcoin.com after all.

The same private Key will retrieve coins from either chain, either the real Bitcoin chain or any fake chain like bitcoin cash.
So you understood what he was talking about from the start of the thread?

I HIGHLY doubt it.

Btw, are you still begging for bitcoins like you were during the 4 BTC Giveaway here at the forum?
You asshole.
This place has gone to the dogs, or "bears".

For the record, i never beg for fuck all.
I always supported Ver on bitcointalk.
I advertised the 4btc comp on bitcointalk.
I tried to help Bitkilo keep the comp fair.

Unfortunately, that comp was ill conceived, bias, rules change many times.

I offered to reinvest "at least half" of any of my winnings into promoting this site.

Thank fuck i did not win fuck all. This place stinks.

PS. nandibears post at the top of this page, suggesting to "sweep" the priv key was added AFTER my post suggesting same, yet appears BEFORE my post. con artist.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:09 am

You asshole.
This place has gone to the dogs, or "bears".

For the record, i never beg for fuck all.
I always supported Ver on bitcointalk.
I advertised the 4btc comp on bitcointalk.
I tried to help Bitkilo keep the comp fair.

Unfortunately, that comp was ill conceived, bias, rules change many times.

I offered to reinvest "at least half" of any of my winnings into promoting this site.

Thank fuck i did not win fuck all. This place stinks.

PS. nandibears post at the top of this page, suggesting to "sweep" the priv key was added AFTER my post suggesting same, yet appears BEFORE my post. con artist.
That's not true at all.

What likely happened was one of the two following scenarios:

(a) you started drafting your comment several minutes before you posted it and mine was posted before you posted yours

or

(b) you read all the comments on the thread and then several minutes passed before you decided to make a comment and (unless your refreshed the paged before drafting your comment) you never would have saw my comment which by that time had been posted

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:58 pm

When I posted, I was top of page 2. I saw that happen. I did not think to screenshot that.
Now i am 2nd post on page 2.

Roger Ver, please look at this.
I supported your ill conceived comp. Advertising it on bitcointalk. Helping Bitkilo where i could. Until he gave me a 24 hr deadline with no support to privvy info.

The comp was rigged.
I chose to STFU at that time.

Many "votes" were from account created for that purpose.
All "winners" colluded.

Scammy shite happened.

I must now call your judgement into question.

(Feel free to contribute Bitkilo)

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:51 am

I'll keep this short.
Apologies to Fremont if i reacted badly to the provioation from that global mod here.
Thanks Bitkilo for trying to keep this place on a less scammy path. Thanks for your efforts to listen to my opinion.

Someone needed to play devils advocate here. That was me.

Bitcash has very little, actually nothing to do with Bitcoin.

I have no plans on return anytime soon. Ver has let us Bitcoiners down.

Take note. Big shit is soon to be going down. Take care all. May your god look out for you.

BYE for now. rizz

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am

When I posted, I was top of page 2. I saw that happen. I did not think to screenshot that.
Now i am 2nd post on page 2.

Roger Ver, please look at this.
I supported your ill conceived comp. Advertising it on bitcointalk. Helping Bitkilo where i could. Until he gave me a 24 hr deadline with no support to privvy info.

The comp was rigged.
I chose to STFU at that time.

Many "votes" were from account created for that purpose.
All "winners" colluded.

Scammy shite happened.

I must now call your judgement into question.

(Feel free to contribute Bitkilo)
The competition was run the fairest way i could think of with the very little time i had to organize it. If it was run the way it was originally advertised then i guarantee you we would have seen many more complaints from people saying it was rigged, if you think the voting for the top 4 was rigged (which it was not) then imagine the complaints if the whole outcome for 1 winner was based on voting alone.

All winners did make an agreement to split the large 1st prize and this was honored by all, i even asked if everyone was happy with this before proceeding and got an overwhelming response to allow a prize split. Just think about it for a minute, if all the winners were the same person voting for each other to win why would any of them care about which member won?

You offered to help find alt accounts and scammers in the comp if i remember right but the info you requested was not something i had available to me, i am a moderator here not an admin, i do not have access to all the information and even if i did i would not feel right handing that out to a non staff member unless it was publicly available information in the first place.
Votes were being watched, we didn't get heaps so it wasn't too hard to keep track of them.

Return to “The Forum”