Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
Edward
AMA
AMA

Primedice Faucet

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Primedice Faucet is still one of the highest paying faucets around! Be sure to check it out. it's also fun & allows you to get a feel for gambling for free.

The more you wager the higher the faucet increases.

www.primedice.com

For anyone who advertises faucet lists be sure to include your reference link to make passive BTC - You earn affiliate earnings on people who play our free faucet!
Primedice Head of Operations & Co Founder

Email: Edward@Primedice.com
Telegram: @EdwardMiroslav

kingscrown
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Primedice Faucet

Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:12 am

Just 1 thing [it might be error].
If i use the faucet and multiply it - when i despot BTC then.. it all disappears.
Can you make sure faucet money dont disappear if BTC is deposited but add on top of it?
Financial Underground KIngdom - Best Cryptocurrency Blog with Private Mailing List

GIVE ME A BEER 1HC58noBPD7fmyNZKP7qf7thjb6ZSVN7fK

Return to “Micro Earnings”