Thanks for the latest updates.

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12qHEnK5JZEvp8tZcLZKiD8rnQyJVtKPvR

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 am

Majority of our hashrate is in the USA.

We have some hashrate in China, but we are in the process of moving it to North America.

come move out your hashrate to malaysia, malaysia will declare bitcoin as legal soon end of this years..i think our electricity quite fair n cheap :-) so many user miner from malaysia.....
We are looking for data centers that offer hosting for our mining hardware. Do you know any mining data centers in Malaysia?

i dont know..maybe you can try search google try to contact them...i think the best place at area Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ....

try >> https://bitmainmalaysia.com/product/miner-hosting/
>> https://www.shinjiru.com/bitcoin-hosting/

try contact above website....if you got your own place data center at malaysia maybe i can monitor, i still jobless willing to learn cryptocurrencies :-)

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 am

come move out your hashrate to malaysia, malaysia will declare bitcoin as legal soon end of this years..i think our electricity quite fair n cheap :-) so many user miner from malaysia.....
We are looking for data centers that offer hosting for our mining hardware. Do you know any mining data centers in Malaysia?

i dont know..maybe you can try search google try to contact them...i think the best place at area Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ....

try contact above website....if you got your own place data center at malaysia maybe i can monitor, i still jobless willing to learn cryptocurrencies :-)

zowki

i just msg them, try it...i think you will save cost a bit :-) rather then place high fee
try contact > +60128040422 malaysia ...from https://bitmainmalaysia.com/product/miner-hosting/

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:43 am

zowki

i just msg them, try it...i think you will save cost a bit :-) rather then place high fee
try contact > +60128040422 malaysia ...from https://bitmainmalaysia.com/product/miner-hosting/
I sent them an email. Thanks for suggesting them.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

Sirslicey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18vC6rHB7HuVU9zK9D6mNmGQ7ScqXVDoU2

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:33 am

Any word on when new hashrate stock will be available? The word was late september, we are approaching mid October soon enough.

Another question, I thought I heard rumors that Bitmain announced new ASIC miners to be released relatively soon. How will new hardware affect the price per TH/s?

Thanks

zowki
Services
Services

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:36 am

Any word on when new hashrate stock will be available? The word was late september, we are approaching mid October soon enough.

Another question, I thought I heard rumors that Bitmain announced new ASIC miners to be released relatively soon. How will new hardware affect the price per TH/s?

Thanks
Unfortunately there were many shipping delays for our new hardware. We are still 2 to 4 weeks away from restocking.

I don't know about new ASIC miners. Price per TH/s depends on supply and demand.

mel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am

For anyone interested, Bitfinex just listed 1x/2x futures. Scroll to the bottom of the list, they're called BT1 and BT2.

https://www.bitfinex.com/stats

Low volume still. Should be interesting.

chiemekailo_forum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15pYhK3VqbSy3ytKgPgCQhWCAVWqcLxarv

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:11 pm

I must say that after much research and consideration, the current prices for all three contracts are way too expensive for my likes. Using historical data in GreyWyvern's calculator, I'm seeing a 30% loss in Bitcoin Cash over the course of the next ten years. My contracts from earlier in the year are still very profitable for me and will break even in a little under a year from now.

I understand we are in a volatile industry and there are risks at every corner, however that is a stark contrast in returns vs simply holding BCC. This wasn't always the case until recent contract price increases. I also understand you are basing prices off supply and demand, which I can respect, however, unless an investor wanted to take a calculated loss and lose liquidity in favor of simply owning hash rate , which I don't currently understand why, then said investor is better off looking at other cloud mining pools or simply hodling if they are a believer in the future of Bitcoin.

The only way I can profit better than simply hodling Bitcoin, is if I was to leverage my buying power from a massive BCC price spike and only buy your contracts at that time, such as when BCC hit $1097.

I suppose I can only hope that when new TH/s stock is delivered and new ASIC miners are released, that prices will adjust to be more reasonable in the future.

Thoughts?
My thoughts exactly when i wrote...
Hi bitkilo, I fancy the impact of high demand on contract pricing. I also believe that the pre-order plans are targeting high stock-up times projected by your team.
Is there any chance that the price will adjust to the $130 - $200 range per 1TH/s after your stock-ups? I am sure it'll keep you better than the competition.
I do hope that after the re-stocking, the contract prices drop back down. My math shows that a contract of $130 - $180 per 1TH/s begins to compete with acquiring an actual hardware ASIC (depending on power costs to you). Anything higher's way more expensive and risky.

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:31 pm

I must say that after much research and consideration, the current prices for all three contracts are way too expensive for my likes. Using historical data in GreyWyvern's calculator, I'm seeing a 30% loss in Bitcoin Cash over the course of the next ten years. My contracts from earlier in the year are still very profitable for me and will break even in a little under a year from now.

I understand we are in a volatile industry and there are risks at every corner, however that is a stark contrast in returns vs simply holding BCC. This wasn't always the case until recent contract price increases. I also understand you are basing prices off supply and demand, which I can respect, however, unless an investor wanted to take a calculated loss and lose liquidity in favor of simply owning hash rate , which I don't currently understand why, then said investor is better off looking at other cloud mining pools or simply hodling if they are a believer in the future of Bitcoin.

The only way I can profit better than simply hodling Bitcoin, is if I was to leverage my buying power from a massive BCC price spike and only buy your contracts at that time, such as when BCC hit $1097.

I suppose I can only hope that when new TH/s stock is delivered and new ASIC miners are released, that prices will adjust to be more reasonable in the future.

Thoughts?
My thoughts exactly when i wrote...
Hi bitkilo, I fancy the impact of high demand on contract pricing. I also believe that the pre-order plans are targeting high stock-up times projected by your team.
Is there any chance that the price will adjust to the $130 - $200 range per 1TH/s after your stock-ups? I am sure it'll keep you better than the competition.
I do hope that after the re-stocking, the contract prices drop back down. My math shows that a contract of $130 - $180 per 1TH/s begins to compete with acquiring an actual hardware ASIC (depending on power costs to you). Anything higher's way more expensive and risky.

i believe low price will increase users to cloud mining here :-) , more users more profit

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:10 pm

any idea about bitcoin gold (BTG) ? does pool.bitcoin going to have this coin or any coin maybe soon ?

zowki
Services
Services

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:39 am

any idea about bitcoin gold (BTG) ? does pool.bitcoin going to have this coin or any coin maybe soon ?
We have no plans to support Bitcoin Gold.

Demand for Bitcoin Gold is low, so it's not worth our time supporting it. We are busy working on other features at the moment.

KevinMcKernan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GsfuTx721DCb8eKexngmJstzquVYSwkyy

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Any advice on the 2X fork? Will Pool.Bitcoin.com be auto throttling Hash rate between 3 chains?

zowki
Services
Services

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Any advice on the 2X fork? Will Pool.Bitcoin.com be auto throttling Hash rate between 3 chains?
There will only be two chains after the hard fork, Bitcoin Segwit2X (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH).

The legacy chain will not survive because 95% of the global hashrate agreed to abandon the legacy chain and mine the Segwit2X chain.

farzin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to farzinfarzin01010197

Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:43 pm

I am trying to lock my E-mail address, and the website tells me "Could not lock address. Reason: Invalid Bitcoin Address". I have never changed my Bitcoin address, it has always been the same address since I started mining with pool.bitcoin.com. Please advise where or which E-mail address I should send an E-mail to, to take care of this issue. Thank you.

KevinMcKernan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GsfuTx721DCb8eKexngmJstzquVYSwkyy

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 pm

There will only be two chains after the hard fork, Bitcoin Segwit2X (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH).

The legacy chain will not survive because 95% of the global hashrate agreed to abandon the legacy chain and mine the Segwit2X chain.
Interesting perspective.

I suspect miners will mine what ever makes money and currently BCH is only %6-8% of BTC in terms of price/market cap. If the old chain doesn't have EDA then It may be become less than 5% pretty quickly.

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 am

I am trying to lock my E-mail address, and the website tells me "Could not lock address. Reason: Invalid Bitcoin Address". I have never changed my Bitcoin address, it has always been the same address since I started mining with pool.bitcoin.com. Please advise where or which E-mail address I should send an E-mail to, to take care of this issue. Thank you.
You will see that error message if you are trying to change your Bitcoin address, not email address.

Please email pool@bitcoin.com if you need further help.

Masquerade

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CB12rc2239wPjWPb51tfnMUCTVmprTiaw

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 am

I am a little bit confused. As the fork will happen and we will start mining Segwit2x what happens to the current BTC on my account? Should I transfer my mined funds to Bitcoin Wallet before the hard fork is live?

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 am

I am a little bit confused. As the fork will happen and we will start mining Segwit2x what happens to the current BTC on my account? Should I transfer my mined funds to Bitcoin Wallet before the hard fork is live?
Yes. We always recommend withdrawing your funds.

We will not support the legacy chain after the fork. However, if the legacy chain manages to survive we may reconsider this.

Kryptowerk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 am

I loled. You serious? :lol:
Free Bitcoin Core (BTX) for BTC hodlers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0
Segwit + 20 MB blocks @ 2.5 min blocktime and GPU friendly algo!

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Db3ACR6PpK5pkMFMn3DAErQ47y9zhxSPo

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 pm

I find your certainty refreshing, but one would definitely not agree with this having spent any time on the NO2X echo-chambers of Twitter and /r/Bitcoin.
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

Bakri Elhamim

Donate BTC of your choice to 369V2j6Zj1ZV1KQDtcnHkV43aecvbAeTS5

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:05 pm

it would be great If there is a button that allows to change mined BTC to BCC automatically everyday,
cant wait to see that button

farzin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 pm

it would be great If there is a button that allows to change mined BTC to BCC automatically everyday,
cant wait to see that button
There already IS one. Go to "Purchased Contracts", then click on "Active", and you will see the button. If you turn it on, it automatically checks every hour whether BTC or BCC is more profitable to mine, and it mines the more profitable coin for you.

farzin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Here is a good article about the Bitcoin Gold fork on October 25, for those in the community who are interested to read it. Bitcoin Gold is called "The Friendly Fork" in this article.

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/october-b ... need-know/

fiatoshi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 am

As the fork will happen and we will start mining Segwit2x what happens to the current BTC on my account? Should I transfer my mined funds to Bitcoin Wallet before the hard fork is live?
Yes. We always recommend withdrawing your funds.
You may already be planning to do this, but please consider making this recommendation clear to all users (eg a notice on the console, or an email), ie specifically in respect to the upcoming forks/airdrops (?) but also as general advice. As a n00b user I was lazily conflating my mining console balance with the function of a "wallet," so there may be others like me, so advance warning should avoid disenfranchised users. (And not every user who signed up halfway through can be expected to trawl this thread.)
Last edited by fiatoshi on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chiemekailo_forum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15pYhK3VqbSy3ytKgPgCQhWCAVWqcLxarv

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:52 am

With the price of bitcoin spiking like crazy, let the dividends flow... :) , I don't see anything... :?

thallios
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

How is the fee determined for withdraws from our mining account?

While I know that it is recommended to withdraw funds from our mining account regularly, would I save money on fees if I withdrew every 2 weeks instead of every week?

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:42 am

How is the fee determined for withdraws from our mining account?

While I know that it is recommended to withdraw funds from our mining account regularly, would I save money on fees if I withdrew every 2 weeks instead of every week?
Withdrawal fees are automatically calculated based on network congestion. Currently it's about 0.0004 BTC.

Auto-withdrawal fees are roughly half of manual withdrawal fees.

zurylostboys
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18pvoMaeHYhQfLbLDTBpswyhBffdU3s9Ep

Re: College Football Week 7 - Picks Of The Poll

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:05 am

The argument that Cam would sell jerseys and fill seats is ridiculous and very short sighted for a billionaire business man. Coast guard search had been called off, and this is when Tank comes over. Brett favre Xavier Cooper Kids Jersey retires Nate Orchard Kids Jersey every year only to returning when training camp is over.

There is merely six Baseball teams which do not display the name of their city on the away game jerseys and Philadelphia is one. the other medication is the Orioles, Angels, Brewers, Cardinals, and Rays. Fantasy holidays absolutely nothing to do with a teams Tyrone Crawford Kids Jersey record or if they go on the playoffs. That's not what the NFL betting line means at every bit of. Sport tickets are the perfect present any kind of occasion, since you are also giving someone an exciting and fun gift, however are creating an interesting memory of one's time spent with each.
You can also add extras such AJ McCarron Womens Jersey as dinner reservations, golf outings or spa treatments or stay an additional night think about in one football or baseball game. TV Globo is undoubtedly the best channel from Brazil Michael Irvin Jersey gives something individual. Sometimes in summer time the air will be filled with small birds searching for insects. In Conclusion: Had several breaks gone Nashville's way, they perhaps have easily held it's place in the playoffs this year. Some students are along with their cell phones to discuss assignments and presentations very good giving.
There are several stipulations in the Collective Bargaining Agreement that forbid the nfl as well as the New York Jets from punishing Braylon until he has been actually convicted (Edwards is scheduled to seem in court on November. 9). The team has a number young players and longtime fans hope that process, which is stay at or presents itself the league for a while. It is without a doubt that your basement is considered the Nick Vigil Authentic Jersey area you retain old furniture and plenty of boxes. Congrats to Kurt and Sherry Bishop on their recent everlasting nature.
Rodgers suffered his Nick Vigil Elite Jersey second concussion belonging to the season yesterday morning against the Detroit Lions. They had been the die-hards in NHL push. The other day my friend had taped it to my bicycle so Really should have refused read it while climbing the Teton Mountains a foot Jamie Meder Men Jersey over take. I would expect to view Cook the immediate cause problems for the Michael Irvin Elite Jersey offense adding depth Cody Parkey Men Jersey and versatility to our already star-studded tight end unit.
Buying Cheap Nike Nfl Jerseys

How Pau Gasol Started Wearing Lakers Jerseys
\

i think you post wrong section bro

forumbtc
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 am

Hello, I have problem with Pool.Bitcoin.com account email activation (email verification code)
Now I can't login to my Pool.Bitcoin.com account, since I did not received verification code, and `Resend confirmation email` button is't worked for me, I tried to get new verification code many times, send an email to get help, but get no respond few days , is anyone there to help me out

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 am

Hello, I have problem with Pool.Bitcoin.com account email activation (email verification code)
Now I can't login to my Pool.Bitcoin.com account, since I did not received verification code, and `Resend confirmation email` button is't worked for me, I tried to get new verification code many times, send an email to get help, but get no respond few days , is anyone there to help me out
Perhaps you mistyped your email address when you signed up. Please try registering again.

We didn't receive an email from you. Did you email pool@bitcoin.com?

Return to “Pool”