Claymore

Miner Claymore's NeoScrypt for AMD video cards

Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Miner Claymore's NeoScrypt for AMD video cards

WARNING: The NeoScrypt algorithm is VERY HOT, make sure that your power supply has enough powerful and good cooling of video cards, use the "-powlim 50" option to get full speed.

Link:
https://mega.nz/#!zjoGBYYb!Ye2BtesX_RXe ... x92Cn5zOPg

This is a pool version. Use the latest drivers. For the operation of the program-miner, up to 1.1 GB of video memory is required.

For systems with a large number of video cards, set the virtual memory size to at least 16Gb (more or better): Computer / Properties / Advanced System Settings / Advanced / Performance / Options / Advanced / Virtual Memory and specify the size of the paging file.

This miner is free, however, the current fee for the developer is 2%, the miner works 72 seconds per developer every hour.
If you do not agree with the reward to the developer - do not use this miner or use the "-nofee" option.
Attempts to cheat and non-payment to the developer will lead to a decrease in the speed of mining (in the same way as using "-nofee 1"), despite the fact that the miner will display the same hashed.
Miner will not stop when a cheat is detected, because then the creators of the reader will understand that the cheat does not work, and will look for other ways of deception. When the miner does not show any errors and slowdowns - they are happy.

This miner supports only the most popular chips of AMD cards: Pitcairn, Tahiti, Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, Ellesmere, Baffin, Vega.

Currently, only Windows x64 is supported. No Linux support. NVidia cards are not supported.

THE CONFIGURATION FILE

You can use the file "config.txt" instead of specifying the options on the command line (bat file).

If there are no options on the command line - the miner will check the "config.txt" file for availability.

If there is only one option on the command line, this should be the name of the configuration file.

If there are two or more options on the command line - the miner will take all the options from the command line, and not from the configuration file!

Place one option on each line, if the first character of the string ";" or "#" - the line will be ignored.

You can also use the environment variables in the "pools.txt" and "config.txt" files. For example, define the environment variable "WORKER" and use it as "% WORKER%" in the config.txt file or in the pools.txt file.

EXAMPLES OF USING

miningpoolhub:

NeoScryptMiner.exe -pool hub.miningpoolhub.com:20510 -wal Redhex.sample -psw x

nicehash:
NeoScryptMiner.exe -pool stratum + tcp: //neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com: 3341 -wal YourBtcWalletAddress -psw x

KNOWN ISSUES

- Defender Windows 10 recognizes the miner as a virus, as well as some antiviruses. Miner is not a virus - add it to the Defender or antivirus exceptions.

I've been writing the miners since 2014. Most of them are recognized as a virus by some paranoid anti-viruses: perhaps because I pack my miners to protect them from disassembly, perhaps because a number of people include them in their bot-net, or because these antiviruses are not good enough - I do not know.

Over the years, many people have taken advantage of my miners, and no one has confirmed that my miner would steal anything or even do anything bad. Note that I can guarantee pure binaries only if they are downloaded by official links. If you downloaded the miner somewhere else - it could well be a virus.

However, the sources of my miners are closed and I can not prove that they are not viruses. If you think I'm writing viruses, instead of good miner programs - do not use this miner, or at least do not use it on systems that store valuable data.

TROUBLESHOOTING

1. Install the latest drivers.
2. Return the cards to their regular frequencies (remove overclocking).
4. Install the virtual memory of 16 GB.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Check the hardware, the raisers.

FAQ # 1:

1. If you think that the miner will work, even if you turn off the router, wait another couple of minutes, it will stop.
2. Put all the command-line arguments into a .BAT file in one line - arguments from the second line will be ignored.
3. I do not have personal versions with a speed of + 50%.
4. I am a software developer, so I think that I can not help you properly set up your farm or provide you with a list of necessary components, please ask this question on the forum or find the answer therein!
5. Please read Readme.txt and command line samples, descriptions of options and frequently asked questions.
6. I do not have Tesla miners, IBM processors and very old graphics processors.
7. Loot on laptops is a bad idea.
9. You will not see a full hash on the pool immediately, you need to wait at least 24 hours.

Return to “Pools”