JohnKing

Hi

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:46 pm

A few years ago I bought a few bitcoins and invested in 2 major Ponzi companies, Bitconnect and PlusToken they turned out to be scam plots obviously. But I did not do a good job of keeping my secrets available to me. I knew how many bitcoins I had accumulated with these companies, but I knew that I could not access them. A mutual acquaintance referred me to Sterling Finance Recovery. Of course, it was critical that he was referred to me by someone I could not really trust. I did my research about them and they seem pretty reputable so I was quite convinced. I sent all the information needed of course and followed their instructions. Imagine my relief when I heard back from them that they had recovered my funds. I referred a few people and the result was the same. Kindly reach out to them if you’ve been a victim of any crypto and financial Crime via a simple google search, or telegram: @sterling_finance

MOST IMPORTANTLY: They never charge a dime until they successfully recover your funds

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Hi

Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:12 am

Good stuff bro
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Pools”