BlueOscar

Cloud Mining sites my question

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello there im new in bitcoin and i have question guys :)

There all these free cloud mining sites is legit or scam?

I have accounts in:

Startminer.com
Thebitgoldminer
Btcminer
Bitminer.io
btcprominer.life
bitmining.zone
and etc and i withdraw bitcoins but don have anything

<Sorry for my english i'm from german ;p>

Well u know a legit free sites or meybe good programs/softwares for my pc?

And YEAH i'm poor ;p

vally
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Cloud Mining sites my question

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm

I think all cloud mining are scams. So many people write about that on forums...

CryptoPolka

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 am

TODAY I recouped 100% of my initial investment from #Spacemining in just 7 days!! Now, all of my earnings will be PURE PROFIT. Follow my proof of earnings and withdrawals and detailed spreadsheet analysis/verification as I test to see if Spacemining.io is a scam or legit...

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser nor am I giving financial advice. The comments in this video are only my personal opinion which you should not take as financial advice. Always do your own research before making any investment and understand that your money is at risk.

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:27 pm

What do you mean by free? Well, they're all free to login, but obviously you have to invest in order to earn money.
Cloud mining is not a scam thing, but still quite a risky one. So, do not invest more than you can possibly lose. Take a look on ccg (http://ccgminingcode.com/) - it has the smallest investment offer, so maybe it'll be hepful.

michelworlok

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F9vbBCTQuaduJZ4nmabU1mvGaZNRDNfym

Thu May 10, 2018 7:36 am

Good morning, I'm Brazilian and I'm registering in all forums and blogs to report the Bitiminer and StarMiner Companies, beware of these companies, they do not pay! The owners of these companies are estelionatários and have already been denounced here in Brazil to the Federal Public Ministry. The Brazilian court has already contacted Interpol and the deal is going to be ugly! These companies use the computer of yourselves after the user leaves the system it is necessary to exclude the cookies otherwise they profit without the user knowing! Be careful when hiring the services of these companies, be careful when sending values, who does not hide advice poor hear! They are bandits, stellar masters who promote a pyramid where only the top wins. If not able to pay for free accounts imagine if you send biticoin to them! Interesting is because they do not discount the updates of the balance that has already been mined! Beware They are bad guys! Do not fall for this blow!

Return to “Pools”