Sirslicey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18vC6rHB7HuVU9zK9D6mNmGQ7ScqXVDoU2

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 am

I am really not getting your prices now:
for 5 TH I get "Current Daily Returns
0.0002113 BTC ($1.73) per day" but i am paying "$1.40 Daily Fee "... am i earing 40 cents???
you are so confusing guys!
Way overpriced at the moment. We're in the middle of a bear market and the demand for mining hasn't quite realized this yet it would seem...

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:21 am

I am really not getting your prices now:
for 5 TH I get "Current Daily Returns
0.0002113 BTC ($1.73) per day" but i am paying "$1.40 Daily Fee "... am i earing 40 cents???
you are so confusing guys!
Hi, the $1.73 Daily Return has already factored in the $1.40 Daily Fee.

Please keep in mind that the quoted Daily Returns are calculated at today's rate. Calculation is based on current difficulty and Bitcoin price.
Difficulty increases about 5% every 2 weeks, but may vary based on global hashrate. To view historical difficulty increases please see: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

mining26

raise the N value?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Has bitcoin.com ever considered using a larger N value? The auto switching that moves 100's of ph at a time greatly reduces the contribution percent of people who are committed to mining one coin. I have seen smaller pools use a larger N value to protect smaller miners against large pool hoppers, so I was wondering if this could be applicable for bitcoin.com as well.
Thanks!

Jonny44

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:49 am

Hi mining friends, what do you think, should I get the reward or maintain the lifetime mining contract? :?:
Hi, I have a lifetime (while profitable) console.pool.bitcoin.com 100 TH/s contract.

The revenue Calculator said today 31.03.2018 (inclusive $0.28 per TH/s daily fee):

0.003271 BTC ($22.96)
0.032765 BCH ($23.55)

Is the contract for longterm holding still profitable or should I get a refund now for approximately 20 BCH? (I only want more coins...not current $ value). The contract will be permanently cancelled after the refund.

P.s. I used these Bitcoin Cash Mining Calculators http://mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinCashMiningCalculator & http://mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinCashMiningCalculator
but I'm really not sure if its better to get NOW Bitcoins for cancelling the contract or continue to mining with 100 TH/s -$28 daily fees with difficulty increasing.

source: mining/100-th-s-lifetime-plan-or-20-bch ... 76951.html

Fubukiryuu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 am

Hi mining friends, what do you think, should I get the reward or maintain the lifetime mining contract? :?:
With the current daily production and coin price, you'll need more than 600 days to get by mining the same coins amount as they offer you to buy back the contract. Considering the regular difficulty increase of BTC…

zepto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm

With the current daily production and coin price, you'll need more than 600 days to get by mining the same coins amount as they offer you to buy back the contract. Considering the regular difficulty increase of BTC…
As a "lifetime contract" owner, there's a couple of things that play into my thinking:
1) I don't expect the current coin price to last, I think it will decrease for a couple months then increase
2) I don't expect current production to last, I think it will stay stable for a couple months then I think it will go down.

My personal opinion is that 1 and 2 will balance in my favor if I hold on to my lifetime contract. I could be horribly wrong (not a professional speculator), so don't take my advice blindly! It's all a gamble on what you believe is a realistic future projection. So this is just IMHO.

One point I'd like to make:

Whatever happens I think that pool.bitcoin.com has been entirely honest and fair in their treatment of speculative cloud miners like myself.

profikr

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Hoping I can get a little help from someone here. So I screwed up and I'm working hard to get it fixed but I'm not having any luck. I thought I had all of my google auth codes backed up, but discovered too late that I never stored the key for the Bitcoin.com pool. My mistake. So, I contacted support and they were quick to reply giving me some steps to validate my account. I sent an email from the no-spam email account that I used to register (I use it for many of my crypto accounts), and then I went to sign a message to prove I own the receiving BCH address and that's where things went sideways. I use the Bitcoin.com wallet and there is no way to sign a message! I've spent hours trying to figure out how to use my backup phrase to restore my private keys to another wallet that will allow me to sign, but with no luck (not sure why -- I'll have to post for support there).

Anyway, I thought of an alternate way to prove ownership of the registered address: I can send the balance of the receiving address to an address of my choosing - basically, just move the BCH. Only the owner of the address can do that, but now support has stopped responding to my emails asking if that will be sufficient proof. At this point I'd be glad to hear anything from them -- even "No, that just isn't good enough".

I also proposed one other option if they don't want to restore access - they could just force a manual payout of the account's BCH and I'd call it a day.

I'm a legit account holder and I'm also a staunch supporter of Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin.com. Just looking for a little assistance.

Thanks!

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Hoping I can get a little help from someone here. So I screwed up and I'm working hard to get it fixed but I'm not having any luck. I thought I had all of my google auth codes backed up, but discovered too late that I never stored the key for the Bitcoin.com pool. My mistake. So, I contacted support and they were quick to reply giving me some steps to validate my account. I sent an email from the no-spam email account that I used to register (I use it for many of my crypto accounts), and then I went to sign a message to prove I own the receiving BCH address and that's where things went sideways. I use the Bitcoin.com wallet and there is no way to sign a message! I've spent hours trying to figure out how to use my backup phrase to restore my private keys to another wallet that will allow me to sign, but with no luck (not sure why -- I'll have to post for support there).

Anyway, I thought of an alternate way to prove ownership of the registered address: I can send the balance of the receiving address to an address of my choosing - basically, just move the BCH. Only the owner of the address can do that, but now support has stopped responding to my emails asking if that will be sufficient proof. At this point I'd be glad to hear anything from them -- even "No, that just isn't good enough".

I also proposed one other option if they don't want to restore access - they could just force a manual payout of the account's BCH and I'd call it a day.

I'm a legit account holder and I'm also a staunch supporter of Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin.com. Just looking for a little assistance.

Thanks!
Hi profikr,

That last email which we received from you was dated Apr 10th. We replied to that email on the same day about an hour after receiving it.

We have not heard back from you since (unless you replied from a different email address).

Please also note that a signed message is not always required for removing two factor authentication (although it is helpful and can expedite the 2FA removal process).

Please check your email again. I believe that you were contacted again today.

profikr

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 pm

nandibear,

Thanks for replying! I've been emailing from two addresses for the last couple of weeks but it seems you aren't receiving any of my emails. I just emailed all of the proof of ownership information again. Please let me know if you still aren't receiving it so we can figure out why. And if you did receive it please let me know what the next steps are. Thanks again!

profikr

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Sorry to spam the forum, but since my emails aren't getting through to you this is the only way we can communicate. I just sent an email to you directly as requested. If you do not receive it then there is some problem on your end. I'm sending from gmail and only having a problem with emails getting through to bitcoin.com. I appreciate your help.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Sorry to spam the forum, but since my emails aren't getting through to you this is the only way we can communicate. I just sent an email to you directly as requested. If you do not receive it then there is some problem on your end. I'm sending from gmail and only having a problem with emails getting through to bitcoin.com. I appreciate your help.
We have received your email. Please check your emails for our latest reply.

SaraMichel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Some events that concern modern techs and blockchains take place in real-life format. I think it's a sign that people have become really interested in this area of business and they are ready to organise full-scale conferences in order to draw attention to the that topic. In summer BIS Londonconference takes place and this event is really worth visiting for everyone who deals with the world of blockchain techs.

philopolymath

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:40 pm

I am missing the PPLNS reward for 2 BCH blocks.
527,705 & 527706...also this retarded the affected of my ramp-up to 3N and so i received less rewards for subsequent blocks
My hash rate record clearly shows I was active prior to finding these blocks and had selected PPLNS payout

Can someone please investigate.

zowki
Services
Services

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:48 pm

I am missing the PPLNS reward for 2 BCH blocks.
527,705 & 527706...also this retarded the affected of my ramp-up to 3N and so i received less rewards for subsequent blocks
My hash rate record clearly shows I was active prior to finding these blocks and had selected PPLNS payout

Can someone please investigate.
We insert shares into the database every hour.

So your shares should be included in later PPLNS rounds.

We do plan to change the system to insert shares every minute, but we need to do some performance optimization’s first to make it possible.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

philopolymath

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Understood thank you....

Block 527705 = Round End
27 Apr 2018 05:56:00

Block 527706 = Round End
27 Apr 2018 06:00:00
I see I unfortunately submitted shares towards 2 blocks which were found in that 1 hour window before the system could properly credit them

I hope the solution also will address the adverse effects to the 3N for such situations...

Lami

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi! I have some ASIC miner S9 for now that work well with profit.pool.bitcoin.com:3333
Now the asic mashine tell than the pool "Dead", I try with connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 and with that work well.
Also I tray with stratum.bcc.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 and also with that work well.
When I configure back to profit.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 again report that "Dead"
Do you know why the Auto profit stratum does not work for me?

zowki
Services
Services

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi! I have some ASIC miner S9 for now that work well with profit.pool.bitcoin.com:3333
Now the asic mashine tell than the pool "Dead", I try with connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 and with that work well.
Also I tray with stratum.bcc.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 and also with that work well.
When I configure back to profit.pool.bitcoin.com:3333 again report that "Dead"
Do you know why the Auto profit stratum does not work for me?
This is fixed now. Please try again.

Lami

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Now it work! Thanks!

seatramp
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am

any chance you guys start accepting fiat again???

zowki
Services
Services

Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 am

We're planning to accept USD via bank transfer soon.

seatramp
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 am

We're planning to accept USD via bank transfer soon.
Thank you! I'm sure there a whole bunch of people looking forward to it

duckface

Fri May 11, 2018 5:27 am

Answer please. I use the following settings for bitcoin(BTC) mining: "stratum+tcp://connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333". But in my account is mining bitcoin cash (BCH). This is some kind of bug or conscious manipulation of someone else's hashrate. :x

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri May 11, 2018 5:36 am

Answer please. I use the following settings for bitcoin(BTC) mining: "stratum+tcp://connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333". But in my account is mining bitcoin cash (BCH). This is some kind of bug or conscious manipulation of someone else's hashrate. :x
Hi,

Please contact support at pool@bitcoin.com They might ask you for screenshots of your miner configuration and status pages

zowki
Services
Services

Fri May 11, 2018 5:36 am

Probably an incorrect configuration. No other users are experiencing this problem.

Please email us full screenshots of your miner configuration and status pages.

Our email is pool@bitcoin.com

duckface

Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 am

I sent you a letter with screenshots.

bitcoin_miner

Thu May 31, 2018 12:10 pm

hi! am new here and will like to invest in the pool but i will like to understand a little bit more of how it works. the banner says invest $395 and get $0,76 for a year. doing the math. $0,76 x 365 = $ 277,4. i.e a deficit of $117,6. i will like to invest so clarifiy me. thanks!

Bakr

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:53 pm

SELLING 103TH "Lifetime Contract" on pool.bitcoin.com

$79 per TH

Payment must be in BCH

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm

hi! am new here and will like to invest in the pool but i will like to understand a little bit more of how it works. the banner says invest $395 and get $0,76 for a year. doing the math. $0,76 x 365 = $ 277,4. i.e a deficit of $117,6. i will like to invest so clarifiy me. thanks!
What plan are you taking these figures from?

Please note that the returns show, are estimated returns only and based on the current BCH price.

If you look at the 2 year contracts we currently have in stock: https://pool.bitcoin.com/index_en.html#buyhashrate
At the current price of $49 per TH, $392 you will get you 8TH/s, the estimated daily return (after the daily fee has been subtracted) is 0.00058016 BCH or $0.51 at today's BCH price.

$0.51 x 365 = $186.15 x 2 = $372.3, although this is still a loss of $19.7, these figures are based on the price of BCH staying at around $880 for the whole 2 year. I very much doubt that will happen, in 2 years BCH could easy be worth a lot more.

If BCH went up to just $5000 in the 2 years, your profit on the mining contract could be around $2000 USD, but this is just an estimate, there are a lot of factors that can change mining revenue, such as difficulty adjustments.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

MineHerer

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:38 pm

What plan are you taking these figures from?

Please note that the returns show, are estimated returns only and based on the current BCH price.

If you look at the 2 year contracts we currently have in stock: https://pool.bitcoin.com/index_en.html#buyhashrate
At the current price of $49 per TH, $392 you will get you 8TH/s, the estimated daily return (after the daily fee has been subtracted) is 0.00058016 BCH or $0.51 at today's BCH price.

$0.51 x 365 = $186.15 x 2 = $372.3, although this is still a loss of $19.7, these figures are based on the price of BCH staying at around $880 for the whole 2 year. I very much doubt that will happen, in 2 years BCH could easy be worth a lot more.

If BCH went up to just $5000 in the 2 years, your profit on the mining contract could be around $2000 USD, but this is just an estimate, there are a lot of factors that can change mining revenue, such as difficulty adjustments.
Hi! I think it is logical-to evaluate in cryptocurrency. As a result, the absolute value of mining efficiency will be clear. But the complexity of the main cryptocurrency is growing((

maybach111
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19372T31qw956B5F28wJX6vesPyG2A3GL7

Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

It's wrong calculation. I have 10th, which were purchased for 2490USD in October with daily income 0.02 BCH per 10 THs. Now, after daily fee they generate only 0.00018095 BCH, or 0,14 USD per day. And the difficulty rises, so I think my 1 year contract will die earlier than October'18. Better to purchase 0,5 BCH for 392$ and keep them long.

Return to “Pool”