Hi, been referred here by a mod after replying to another thread .
1.What is the payout method ?
2. Will you be adding individual monitoring of each your miners you have on their on the pool, so you can monitor hashrate (essential if you have remote miners)....Just look at Slushpool interface !!!
3. Could you add a messaging service via email/mobile is a miner drops by a certain percentage.
4. Would you adding 'rewards' of LTC, other alt coins like Kano based on your contribution to the pool
5 Could you add a 'reward' to the member on the pool who finds the block.
If all above were met i would definitely use the pool (currently use Slush)
1) PPS, or PPLNS, both at 110%
2) It's already there, check the workers tab
3) You can specify alternate email addresses so you can send yourself an SMS if a worker goes down
4) I think it is unlikely, but you would need to ask a pool operator
5) Everyone already gets a 10% extra reward for mining on this pool. That seems like it is already pretty smurfy