mamukama

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JcEzyjxcwZ9WE5BLUZhYY82jc1TSzeeVd

bitcoin.com cloud mining pool lifetime plan issues

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 am

hello
please interested about bitcoin.com cloud mining about lifetime and 1 year plan
1 st question:
if i choose 1 year plan , after 1 year i take back my money plus that bonus i take evry day? or just bonus?

2st question:
if i choose lifetime plan and if the daily fee exceeds the daily revenue for 60 contract will ended and money will refunded or not?

thanks and regards
michael

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: bitcoin.com cloud mining pool lifetime plan issues

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:32 am

hello
1 st question:
if i choose 1 year plan , after 1 year i take back my money plus that bonus i take evry day? or just bonus?

2st question:
if i choose lifetime plan and if the daily fee exceeds the daily revenue for 60 contract will ended and money will refunded or not?

thanks and regards
michael
Hello,

There are no refunds on the initial purchase price, you are paying this to rent the mining power off us to mine your bitcoins with during the length of your contract.
As soon as you pay the contract price and your account is activated you will start mining BTC or BCC, we payout at 6am TC daily and the daily fee will be deducted from your daily earnings.

If a plan is cancelled for being unprofitable then you do not get the initial purchase price back, by the time any of our lifetime plans start to become unprofitable you should have already make a good dollar profit.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12qHEnK5JZEvp8tZcLZKiD8rnQyJVtKPvR

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 am

hello
1 st question:

2st question:

thanks and regards
michael

dont worry as long as bitcoin and bitcoin cash is good to rise up possibilities to lose money is just below 10% :-D ...this is investment...so other investment also same still got a risk to lose ....if you willing and ready to take a risk go invest ...i myself also invest in bitcoin.com ...

mamukama

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 am

thx guys
thats not a good idea, then better to buy antimners myself, becouse if i invest hre for example 100 000$ and contract canceled , i'll lose full money and if i buy antminers it should be saved under come back profitable and after will run again

same also this one year plan if after 1 year they don't give you back your money, that means you pay for exsample 100 000$ in once and take back after year 150 000$ total and finish, also you pay evry day maintenance and electrocity fee, so that contract minimum should start from 3 year , otherwise better to buy antminer !

pay 100 000$ ( or 100% of any amount ) in once and take back evry day little little , that is not big $$$ you mean :) just 50% more within month , also is risk there, so beter buy antminer or plan should be at minimum 3 year !

mamukama

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 am

for example new initial cost 1085$, daily income 5$ new, -1.5$ fee total 3.5$, in month comes 105$ profit, after 1 year take back 1250$

put in once 1085$ and take back 1250$end of year , evry day back, it is good and big money you mean?

just 150$ profit, 10% profit in year and so big risky :)

Mena Carlita

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 pm

i have tried so many times to buy antminers especially the S9 and Avalon 7, all to no avail until i met this supplier in China who i bought directly from some few weeks back, it was shipped here to Netherlands where i live. I currently now own an antminer hardware and i can conveniently mine my bitcoins. Funny as it may be this device is capable of mining about 0.5 BTC/month which sounds so amazing. it’s such a cool thing to have. Feel free to contact them @bitcoinsunlimited.inc@gmail.com

Return to “Pools”