rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:35 pm

And BTC mining fees reward discretely reduced to 5%… :)
Because the world wide network fees are down do about 5%
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Akjose

Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 am

So how does one get a refund? I don’t see any options on my pool account page.

Fbernals
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MRXnAK4FtARx7rQ9JrGgS63FVPojcTjNv

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Just go to your purchased contracts, and where it used to be button to switch between BTC and BCH there's now the "refund" button.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:47 pm

To receive a full refund on your lifetime mining contract please go to your purchased contracts page: http://console.pool.bitcoin.com/purchasedcontracts

Now click on your lifetime contract, then click "Refund" to complete the process.

The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be credited to your BCH mining pool account instantly, you can then make a BCH withdrawal from your pool account to the BCH address you wish.

We are sorry for any inconvenience cause due to the Chinese crackdown on bitcoin mining in their country, we hope to see you mining with us again in the near future when our hashrate is back online in a new country :)

Akjose

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Just go to your purchased contracts, and where it used to be button to switch between BTC and BCH there's now the "refund" button.
I guess this only applies to lifetime contracts? I have a year contract I just started last month. Was getting $24/day now I’m getting $4/day.
7E4A41D0-DFAC-42FC-996D-361433171D1A.png

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 am

I guess this only applies to lifetime contracts? I have a year contract I just started last month. Was getting $24/day now I’m getting $4/day.
(1) Yes, that is correct. The refund is applicable only to lifetime contracts.

(2) Future earnings are very hard to predict for any bitcoin miner. Because the price is still quite volatile and it is averaged that the mining difficulty will rise around 5% every 2 weeks (2016 blocks) the best we can offer is estimated revenues for our cloud mining contracts. We do have a _Revenue Calculator_ on the site that you may find helpful.

Since mining revenues are based on the bitcoin mining difficulty level it is a good idea to keep an eye on the changes.
You can see independent data on the mining difficulty here: https://btc.com/stats/diff

If you want to invest in bitcoin mining to make a good $ profit then cloud mining can be a very good investment but if you want to invest bitcoins to earn more bitcoins then cloud mining may not be the best option for you. For you to make more bitcoins then you put in the price of bitcoin would have to drop during the term of your mining contract.

Cloud miners are more often than not going to see a higher profit in USD terms then they will in BTC.

Many people who invest in cloud mining do so as a way to hedge their bitcoin savings against large price drops in the market, others are purely in it for the profits that can be made.

Please feel free to have a read through our FAQ page too: https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/

Akjose

Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:19 am

Future earning were estimated around$24/day when I bought the contracts. Now the same contracts are almost doubled and I I earn the $4/day...maybe $5/day then I am going to lose 60% of what the initial price was. Not sure how that is profitable in usd or btc. Only way can see it being profitable is if the btc to usd value rises beyond. I am getting much less usd and much less btc with a price drop.

It looks like more miners were able to get in with a substantially larger hash rate therefore the block reward is distributed amongst many more people.

maybach111
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19372T31qw956B5F28wJX6vesPyG2A3GL7

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 am

What is the reason of delays with autowithdrawals? Normally it goes out at 6 AM, but last two days not. Hope you don't play on exchange with our money, it's not the best time

zowki
Services
Services

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:48 am

What is the reason of delays with autowithdrawals? Normally it goes out at 6 AM, but last two days not. Hope you don't play on exchange with our money, it's not the best time
Sorry about that, withdrawals delays are due to a high amount of refunds recently. We have to manually move coins from cold storage to the hot wallet.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

Shaharov

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Auto Withdrawl didnt work today... manual withdrawl for bch still pending after 4 hours.... Anytime frame when this will work?

zowki
Services
Services

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Auto Withdrawl didnt work today... manual withdrawl for bch still pending after 4 hours.... Anytime frame when this will work?
I just processed today's auto-withdrawal.

Sorry again for the delays. We're still receiving very large refund requests that we need to manually process by moving funds out of cold storage.

qubetrader

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:09 am

Hey, what's going on? I sent an email to you guys because my worker was showing as offline almost all of 2/10/17, even though he was chugging away according to the miner status page (antminer s9), i was told it was just because of the bitcoin cash hash reporting errors that were going on, and all was good, but that IS NOT reflected in the payout for 2/10/17. the payout i am getting is the same as if I was offline most of the day, which is not the case, as far as I am concerned. please advise!

Mad4mining

Donate BTC of your choice to 1H8ziymKATv8AUCPBAemAm8HxFrikNAzuv

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Have to agree with the post prior to this one. In good faith, I left a group my miners on bitcoin.com pool but only received about half my normal daily payout. I have miners on other pools and they performed without incident. While my situation didn't involve a lot of $$ it's important to take responsibility when an error occurs. Even after the startup, there were problems with the communications that took a few hours to stabilize. Below is an example of the missing hash rate metrics:
missing hashrate - Copy.PNG
missing hashrate 2 - Copy.PNG

mrjuiceextractor

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KXFEmQ8wjkVZcfwvXz7xwEuApzCD5i2Xu

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:59 pm

to pool admins:

blockchain data is showing the block number 516944 for bitcoin cash has been relayed by bitcoin.com pool. However it is not in the stats of the pool , neither affected rewards and payouts. How that could be?

the link is here: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/516944

the reward was 12.5 bch, so I just want my share. thank you.

p.s. same for block 516918.

tomppa
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 am

to pool admins:

blockchain data is showing the block number 516944 for bitcoin cash has been relayed by bitcoin.com pool. However it is not in the stats of the pool , neither affected rewards and payouts. How that could be?

the link is here: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/516944

the reward was 12.5 bch, so I just want my share. thank you.

p.s. same for block 516918.
I guess they have solo mining deal with Bitcoin.com

https://news.bitcoin.com/japans-sbi-cry ... es-mining/

mrjuiceextractor

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KXFEmQ8wjkVZcfwvXz7xwEuApzCD5i2Xu

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:40 am

I guess they have solo mining deal with Bitcoin.com

https://news.bitcoin.com/japans-sbi-cry ... es-mining/
ok, then. whether its possible to distinguish the hashrate of solo miners withn the certain block from other pool miners? in other worrds, how the pool miners can be sure their hashrate was not used for solo-mined blocks on the same pool?

digitizedcurrencynow

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:28 am

The Mining Hashrate seems to be down for yearly contract. Is this part of the maintenance so something else.

Mad4mining

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:41 pm

This is getting worse, not better. You went from having the best pool site with rock solid performance and reliability to this....
hashrate issues.png
looks like the little guy is left behind again.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

This is getting worse, not better. You went from having the best pool site with rock solid performance and reliability to this....

hashrate issues.png

looks like the little guy is left behind again.
Hi Mad4mining,

The hashrate statistics were temporarily down. Your actual hashrate and payments were not affected.

Mad4mining

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 pm

On Feb 9 and 10, the site posted a message saying the hashrates weren't being reported correctly but it shouldn't affect actual mining and payout. Well...it did. My payout on the 10th was lower by almost 40%. In dollar terms it's not a lot but if the reliability of the site is starting to come into question, it's a hard sell to keep adding miners to the pool.
hashrate issues2.png
In the last 24 hrs, things began acting up again. Not sure why. I have other miners on other pools without interuption or missing payouts, so i'm pretty sure it's not my network or miners.

Just thought you should be aware as there may be something else going on in the background.

qubetrader

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 am

Once again, my miner is showing as offline while he is in my garage hashing away according to his status. What gives you guys? Nothing but problems here. I'm gonna go to a different pool if this affects my payout again. COME ON! It's hard enough to bust a f'n profit in this game I don't need you guys working against me too!

poboxccccxxx

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 am

Pool admins - any chance you guys can advise when you're going to get the stats in order ?

raaj

Donate BTC of your choice to 14bEg2v9j82N9cZURZiEsgifBVV88puwHA

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 am

Hi Team,
Why there is no Hashrate showing for past one and half hours (1 hr and 30 min). Also the corresponding BTC amount is missing. Verify and provide the respective BTC.

Thank you,
Raaj

luggyman

Donate BTC of your choice to 12E1vTv5TPHrR1A94jD2arEQgTDfvqrrJ7

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:57 am

Hi Guys -

I have to move off the pool at this point. it's not apparent the pool is doing anything. It didn't even register the last BCH block it mined.

pretty upsetting. I was very very happy with the results since i joined here.

Shawn

Edit: wow. now the pool is missing two blocks of data. The hardware is certainly being used to solve blocks. If i had a hashrate i'd be very lucky right now.

Edit 2: three blocks now. We're solving them like crazy, and no one's getting credit.

Edit 3: seems shares are starting to accumulate again, but it looks like i lost significant work done during that hellish two hours. and we're still missing two blocks.

Seriously, is this a jokey operation? I've been making intense profits here since i started 5 days ago.

zowki
Services
Services

Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 am

I'm terribly sorry for the broken hashrate statistics. The problems are fixed now.

I will manually insert the missing block data tomorrow.

If your payments are lower than expected, please contact pool@bitcoin.com and I'll make sure you get paid correctly.

We were having some scaling issues due to additional hashrate on our pool. We are working as hard to optimize our code and upgrade our servers to handle the additional hashrate.

Sirslicey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18vC6rHB7HuVU9zK9D6mNmGQ7ScqXVDoU2

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi Zowki, will we ever be able to resale our hashrate? If so, when do you plan on implementing this? Thank you.

luggyman

Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:31 pm

I'm terribly sorry for the broken hashrate statistics. The problems are fixed now.

If your payments are lower than expected, please contact pool@bitcoin.com and I'll make sure you get paid correctly.

We were having some scaling issues due to additional hashrate on our pool. We are working as hard to optimize our code and upgrade our servers to handle the additional hashrate.

Hi Shaun. Thank you for reaching back out to me after my email to confirm you'd take care of things.

I have two quick questions. I've attached some photos to help explain myself.

1: Is the BCH pool not recording again? I've been monitoring very closely after losing blocks and losing hashrate due to instability. with PPLNS, the build up time after a pool outage is killing me. Here's the screenshot i took minutes ago.

2: My account hashrate calculates out to .4% of the pool hashrate according to my page. The most I'm getting is .17% in payouts. Is this normal? I could see if the .4% doesn't include calculations based on pool hash rate variance, but definitely don't undestand how it's cutting it in half as the pool hash rate doesn't vary by near that much, and when it does it's for a very short amount of time. So either this statistic is calculated differently than the reward statistic, which i don't understand why it would (total pool shares/my shares with reduction if I still havent' hit "N" value (which i certainly have), or there's some issues with calculating rewards. Just looking for some clarity with this one.

This pool has proven incredibly lucrative, and i just want to make sure my hashrate is safe while it's here. I know the pool wont blink an eye if 200TH leaves, but at the same time, i love mining underdog hashrates on PPLNS as in my experience it's the best system to get what you're owed, and to share in the good times and the bad times. I just feel in the six days i've been here that ive been punished the most during the good times, and it's business as usual during the bad times.

Again, Shaun, thank you so much for the email response and promise to make last night's outage right. If you can shed some light on the two things i mention above, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing!

Best Regards,

Shawn

luggyman

Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi Shaun. Thank you for reaching back out to me after my email to confirm you'd take care of things.

I have two quick questions. I've attached some photos to help explain myself.

1: Is the BCH pool not recording again? I've been monitoring very closely after losing blocks and losing hashrate due to instability. with PPLNS, the build up time after a pool outage is killing me. Here's the screenshot i took minutes ago.

2: My account hashrate calculates out to .4% of the pool hashrate according to my page. The most I'm getting is .17% in payouts. Is this normal? I could see if the .4% doesn't include calculations based on pool hash rate variance, but definitely don't undestand how it's cutting it in half as the pool hash rate doesn't vary by near that much, and when it does it's for a very short amount of time. So either this statistic is calculated differently than the reward statistic, which i don't understand why it would (total pool shares/my shares with reduction if I still havent' hit "N" value (which i certainly have), or there's some issues with calculating rewards. Just looking for some clarity with this one.

This pool has proven incredibly lucrative, and i just want to make sure my hashrate is safe while it's here. I know the pool wont blink an eye if 200TH leaves, but at the same time, i love mining underdog hashrates on PPLNS as in my experience it's the best system to get what you're owed, and to share in the good times and the bad times. I just feel in the six days i've been here that ive been punished the most during the good times, and it's business as usual during the bad times.

Again, Shaun, thank you so much for the email response and promise to make last night's outage right. If you can shed some light on the two things i mention above, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing!

Best Regards,

Shawn

It seems my pictures are failing to display. Heres some links.

Image for question 1: https://imgur.com/a/QhFqV
Image for question 2: https://imgur.com/a/ckHbW

philopolymath

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:14 am

I have same complaint about unstable connectivity...loosing hash rate and WAY too many stales and rejects...even after I manually up'd the diff on my miners...just makes variance worse

And the auto-payout is not working..
Seems I am forced to use The 0.001 fee for extraction....

I would be hashing here with my 200Th if you fixed these problems....might return

Philopolymath

opps spoke too soon about the Auto-withdrawl seems to be working now..

zowki
Services
Services

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 am

luggyman, there were some issues with hashrate statistics but it is fixed now.

As for missing payments, please contact pool@bitcoin.com and I will resolve it

Return to “Pool”