nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Corbin Fraser: I think Trump is going to just bounce back from this whole COVID thing...

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:34 pm

Corbin Fraser: I think Trump is going to just bounce back from this whole COVID thing, he's going to tell everyone how easy it is to recover from
nandibear.com
by Luke Nandibear
October 8th, 2020

Excerpt:

"It will be interesting to see if the President announcing that he has COVID will have any affect on this proposal and if the bill will be signed into law. I'm going to take a wild prediction that he is going to become totally ok, I think. I think Trump's going to just bounce back from this whole COVID thing. He's going to tell everyone how easy it is to recover from. US economy is going to open by Christmas. I think that's what's going to happen, that's my prediction. That's my quote, you can quote me on it if I'm right and please never bring it up again if I'm wrong."

Read entire article: https://www.nandibear.com/corbin-fraser-quote-i-think-trump-going-to-just-bounce-back-from-this-whole-covid-thing-hes-going-to-tell-everyone-how-easy-it-is-to-recover-from

About the author: https://nandibear.com/about/luke-nandibear

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Corbin Fraser: I think Trump is going to just bounce back from this whole COVID thing...

Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:48 pm

No one I know here in the US has died of Covid. I do know a couple people who said they tested positive (I don't know if the tests are accurate), barely felt sick at all or not sick at all. People who the local news said died (especially in Mississippi) were people who were dying of other stuff (especially HIV / AIDS). One of the guys had already died 3 times, this was before covid, and was resuscitated each time.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Corbin Fraser: I think Trump is going to just bounce back from this whole COVID thing...

Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Not everyone is affected by COVID the same way. it is mostly people with preexisting conditions (like the aforementioned AIDS) who have it the worst. I don't think this makes it less serious, tho.
Also you were very right about Trump, but let's not forget that not many people will be able to get the same standard of healthcare treatment he did. I was hoping (rather stupidly) for a less irresponsible post-covid Trump.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:02 am

Not everyone is affected by COVID the same way. it is mostly people with preexisting conditions (like the aforementioned AIDS) who have it the worst. I don't think this makes it less serious, tho.
Also you were very right about Trump, but let's not forget that not many people will be able to get the same standard of healthcare treatment he did. I was hoping (rather stupidly) for a less irresponsible post-covid Trump.
Interesting, thank you for your thoughts on this topic.

Wanted to note here that the quote in the first post is from Corbin (not me, although I do agree with him) in this video:

I'll continue with more of my own thoughts in a new post below.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 am

I don't think covid was ever serious and certainly not serious enough to shut down the world and force Americans (or anyone, anywhere) to lose their livelihoods.

At this point, generally speaking, there's only two groups of Americans who support lockdowns, social distancing, mandatory masks / face coverings: very young adults who haven't lived long enough to know that it's all nonsense and adherents of the Democratic party.

Lots of Americans (especially if they still have a job or allowed to operate their own place of business) do not outright express their true views on the topic for fear of losing their job, being labeled a racists or being physically beaten or killed.

The H3N2 virus killed more than 80,000 Americans and caused about 959,000 hospitalizations in America during the winter of 2017/2018. At one point during that winter the news (mainstream) was reporting that it was killing 4,000 Americans a week.

Even the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), an organization which turned, and has remained, ultra liberal and left-wing since the late 1960s or early 1970s strongly opposes (1) health related lockdowns, (2) mandatory masks / face coverings, (3) the use of law enforcement to enforce such and (4) a one size fits all approach.

The ACLU even cites cases of Republican governors, congressmen and local sheriffs using such measures in the past and how such approaches were wrong.

Now it's the Democrats. Same goes the troops in Iraq, now it's the Democrats who don't want to pull them out.

Return to “Politics & Society”