andrzej.srankiewicz
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Brexit Means Brexit: But What About House Prices?

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 pm

One of the best ways to gauge the impact of any decision affecting the wider UK economy is to look at how house prices are rising or contracting. House prices are essentially a measure of how much people are willing to pay for a home and how much they can afford. Economic metrics such as GDP growth and immigration and emigration figures tend to broadly correlate.

Because of the role that house prices would play, estate agents YOPA gathered a number of predictions from various industry experts in January 2017 to make predictions about what would happen over the course of the year. From these averages, a 1.2% growth figure emerged.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/brexit-means-brexi ... se-prices/

ghaimar

Re: Brexit Means Brexit: But What About House Prices?

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 pm

OT but I think house prices will be greatly affected by autonomous cars. It's hard to predict what will happen, as many factors will have an effect, including government regulations and taxation, which is unkown territory at this point. Still, what I'm sure of is that there will be a shake-up of the housing market.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 pm

I don't know what will happen to the house prices after Brexit comes into action. The U.K government will introduce new tax regulations but it is too early to predict the outcome. I hope the house prices don't get too high.

Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Brexit was one of the biggest decisions made by the British people. After Brexit officially takes place, the poind sterling will take a hit as the investors will be wary to invest. As the value of the currency dies, everything gets expensive including the prices of the houses.

WaltherKappel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Brexit was one of the biggest decisions made by the British people. After Brexit officially takes place, the poind sterling will take a hit as the investors will be wary to invest. As the value of the currency dies, everything gets expensive including the prices of the houses.
UK is supported by USA, it means no global problem with economics
price of the houses is already enouhg high, I bet no way to increase it.
Carpe Diem
Memento Mori
Aiming top200 FORBES

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Pound Sterling has dropped as Brexit as coming to its official start. I am afraid to say this but the house prices will increase in the UK as the value of Pound will drop. The inflation will also rise for the definite future. These are my predictions. What do you think?

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 am

The people of UK have gotten themselves in a very tricky situation. They have voted for Brexit but they didn't realize the consequences of it. Theresa May deal has been voted out in the Parliament and it is a growing fear that UK could leave EU without a deal.

PeachyEssay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Hope properties become more affordable after Brexit. It's become almost impossible for younger generation to buy a property.
Kevin McCabe
Academic Essay Writer @ https://peachyessay.com

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 18, 2019 2:57 pm

The people of UK are stuck in a very embarrasing situation. They have no idea what is going to happen related to Brexit. Their parliament and Prime Minister tried their best to get out of the awkward situation but they are not getting out of it. What are your predictions about it?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Will brexit even happen?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Politics & Society”