Bitcoin Comic

Donate BTC of your choice to 1HQaQgs8Y5Tc8Jc4JDQ7HPT6mQA1fQLGod

BITCOIN & REPARATIONS

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:16 am

I have the solution for reparations to African Americans. I have contacted Wendel McCain, his father was Franklin McCain, one of the GREENSBORO 4. I have asked Wendel(who is also my brother in law) to contact the other children of the Greensboro 4 and that is in the works. My plan needs to be fine tuned by Wendel and whatever senator I can get to propose the legislation. As you know, it is well beyond time for reparations. Even the UN agrees, recently stating “In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” . “Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching.”

Citing the past year’s spate of police officers killing unarmed African-American men, the panel warned against “impunity for state violence,” which has created, in its words, a “human rights crisis” that “must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

WITH THAT IN MIND HERE IS THE PLAN(keep in mind the fine tuning involves Marijuana which can be changed to Medical Marijuana.....and recipients can be descendants of slaves or all American Born African Americans)

proposed filing date Feb 2 2017 the 57th anniversary of the event in Greensboro

REPARATIONS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS
A proposal by S Backus

We propose that marijuana be legalized on the federal level. All taxes on marijuana sales, a 25% tax, will go to African Americans. Half of the tax(12.5%) will be split equally among all American born African Americans. Each person will get their percentage interest in the 12.5 % portion of the tax in the form of digital currency on the US MARIJUANA COIN blockchain. These tokens can be exchanged for cash or can purchase two US EDUDOLLARS on the US EDUDOLLAR blockchain. These double credits can be redeemed at any US college/University. As many African Americans are older and do not require college, and some younger may skip college for the trades, there will be some taxes leftover from the total 25% tax and that money can be slated to go to education in the inner city, or college grants, and a small portion set aside for victims of abuse of marijuana..

My Initial Comments and what I am open to suggestion: Maybe this could start with just medical marijuana. Maybe it should just go to proven descendants of slaves, but I think the whole group has suffered so I think all African Americans is the best idea. Being on the blockchain is good because each AA would have a cryptographic identification number. The blockchain helps so there can be an imposed limit on how much pot you can buy, and as digital currencies are programmable, each id can be limited to 1 portion of pot per month(after that portion has been purchased the card will shut down further purchases for the month-so this keeps people from selling extra to minors etc). Also, the blockchain is an immutable ledger and perfect record keeper of every transaction. So instead of needing an army of workers to send checks every week, the blockchain will simply distribute microtransactions on a daily basis. Every African American will have a US Marijuana Coin and EDUDOLLAR COIN wallet on their cell or computer. And every pot buyer will have to purchase US Marijuana Coins for their digital wallets. This legislation does many things...with reparations it levels the playing fields a little, by doubling credits for education dollars it promotes education among youth, by being on the block chain there can be no raiding of the tax for any other needs and there will be no errors in distribution, and it wont cost much to get all that money to all those people. Also we start a pot growing industry that stimulates job growth. No more confiscation 3 tons of pot and burning it....what a waste of money. Also maybe we can use bitcoin blockchain. I have sent an email to Jeremy Allaire of Circle hoping he can get on board and join us in formulating the legislation and overseeing how and which blockchains will handle the traffic.Also, I am waiting to see if Wendel McCain approves and will get behind this, as his father is a well known civil rights leader, so I am waiting patiently for Wendel to add his 2 cents. Let me know what you think by comments and feedback and I will try and keep an open mind to a better solution or little twist......maybe you can help me perfect the legislation.............thanks in advance to my bitcoin friends for your anticipated feedback....do not blow it off, this is too important and we can start the healing soon!!!!...and thanks Roger Ver...you are an inspiration

bobbylloyd

Donate BTC of your choice to 17rvX7bVdNvLyepRirfkbjFXU725ywwaqT

Re: BITCOIN & REPARATIONS

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 am

You're an idiot.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: BITCOIN & REPARATIONS

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Reperations? What the hell are you smoking?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Politics & Society”