Go to advanced search

by poik
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Where to buy Bitcoin Cash?
Replies: 20
Views: 10427

Re: Where to buy Bitcoin Cash?

Well the only reason I was looking to directly purchase BCH is because I thought it would be cheaper (fewer transactions) than buying BTC and then converting to BCH. But since I haven't actually found a place to buy BCH yet I haven't been able to compare the actual costs. However, if you just purcha...
by poik
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 am

So far I'm not having any luck. Changelly doesn't allow credit card purchases from the US (they redirect to a site indacoin.com to process the payment and that rejects me). Kraken gives me the message "BCH/USD orders are not available for tier 0 users." whatever that means... I haven't tried CEX.io ...
by poik
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 am

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely check out the exchanges you mentioned. I appreciate the advice.
by poik
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Where to buy Bitcoin Cash?

What are the best exchanges for Bitcoin Cash? I noticed that Bitcoin.com promoted AnyBits. If you purchase from AnyBits does that allow the coins to be sent to my personal wallet or do the coins simply sit on an account with AnyBits (like a bank)? Are there any better exchanges for Bitcoin Cash that...
by poik
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 am
Forum: Wallets
Topic: How to backup the Bitcoin.com Wallet
Replies: 2
Views: 1925

Re: How to backup the Bitcoin.com Wallet

I found some more detailed guides here: https://walletsupport.bitcoin.com/ They are actually linked within the wallet app itself under Settings > Help and Support These guides should probably be more visible and linked from the wallet download page. So it appears that all you have to do is have the ...
by poik
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 am
Topic: How to backup the Bitcoin.com Wallet
Views: 1925

How to backup the Bitcoin.com Wallet

I installed the wallet and set it up so it says "your bitcoin wallet is ready". During the setup process I got my Backup Phrase. So does that mean my wallet is backed up? If I installed the wallet on a new computer and entered my backup phrase it would restore my access to the bitcoins? That can't b...
by poik
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 am
Topic: Instructions for Installing Bitcoin.com Wallet
Views: 2069

Re: Instructions for Installing Bitcoin.com Wallet

I figured it out, the website is serving the wrong file. There are two links to the Windows installation file on that webpage. One of the links is wrong! The link nearest to the top is correct. It is the one inside the picture and doesn't even really look like a link at first glance. The second link...
by poik
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:18 am
Topic: Instructions for Installing Bitcoin.com Wallet
Views: 2069

Instructions for Installing Bitcoin.com Wallet

I must be missing something really obvious, but I cannot figure out how to install the Bitcoin.com Windows desktop wallet. I downloaded the file from: https://www.bitcoin.com/choose-your-wallet/bitcoin-com-wallet That gives me a .tar.gz file which I would think is the Linux file, but it appears that...

Go to advanced search