Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is Olymp Trade the best broker?

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm

I'm familiar with a few brokers, and Olymp Trade has the best terms. I compared the minimal deposit and bonus terms, but didn't read anything else besides the inf about the demo account. First, I'd like to know more about the broker and get some real evidence about the broker's payments.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is Olymp Trade the best broker?

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm

The broker pays you. Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours. What else are you interested in?

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:10 pm

For example, why are there fees instead of spreads? I compared it with the fees on crypto exchanges, and in Olymp it turns out more expensive. Don't admins see the difference themselves?

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:56 am

Describe at least what you compare exactly:) If we are talking about cryptocurrencies, it is a specific market. Fees are different for different assets depending on demand. For Litecoin, the fee is usually about 0.25%. I agree, this is 0.05% higher than the exmo fee for one transaction, but when you consider the spread (which Olymp doesn't have, and the exchanges always do), then Olymp turns out to be generally more advantageous. For bitcoin Cothe fee is twice lower -- 0.13-0.15%

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 pm

It seems to me crypto-market is not that attractive anymore. Bitcoin falls incessantly.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 pm

You can make money on the fall the same way as on the rise, but there are special aspects. You have to sit falls out in the cache on the exchange, losing time, and if you work as a broker, you can make profit in short positions.

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 am

Are short positions the fast ones? I haven't seen any restrictions on the time of orders on crypto-exchanges.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 am

First, short positions are called asset sell orders (SELL). They usually don't exist for long, unlike asset buy orders (BUY), which traders hold for much longer, that is why they are called short. Secondly, I talked about the impossibility of making money on the exchanges in the fall, because the exchanges don't provide the necessary functionality. When an asset is sold by a trader, the broker provides him with a “loan” to buy an asset, which is immediately sold in order to subsequently buy it at a lower price. Profit is the price difference. And when selling an asset on the exchange, the trader simply gets rid of it, going to the cache. On the exchange selling an asset is simply closing a deal — that's the difference.

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:04 pm

I got it, the trader exchanges his asset for cash. I'm just not quite familiar with the lexicon yet. If they make money only on the rise on the exchange, that is it's not that profitable to trade there.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Working with a broker is more profitable for a novice trader with small funds. Know you thing, sell bitcoin as soon as it starts to grow. Sooner or later it will fall. At least recently this strategy has been working on Olymp trade. But it doesn't work for all cryptocurrencies. Litecoin is growing for the second month due to its recognition by a number of organizations. The growth was 500% since December.

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm

You've probably added an extra zero there... And generally speaking, all the recent bitcoin dynamics is rarely cheerful. Mostly it's under consolidation. It's good if there is at least one good movement in a week. Usually not. I have no idea how to make money in such conditions.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:19 pm

In order not to waste time waiting, it is necessary to use pending orders that are triggered when an event occurs. For example, when the price rises or falls. Unfortunately, it is difficult to guess the expiration time of the option. With large movements, the expiration time does not play any role, but with small ones the price can return back too quickly. Therefore, I would advise to work on a Forex platform. Unlike options, there are no penalties for premature closing of a trade in Forex.

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 19, 2019 8:42 am

You get less profit on forex than on options, and profit is the main attractive factor :)

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:16 pm

According to the maximizing profits logic, you need to spend all the money on lottery tickets. In the lottery the correlation ratio between costs and winnings is the greatest.

Isu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:40 am

But seriously, why do we need forex platform? The option gives 80% increase in one minute. On forex, this money can’t be made in a month.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 pm

The condition for profit is the same in both types of trading – direction guessing. Unfortunately, the market rarely moves along the trend. 70-80% of the time the market is in the flat, and successful trading is impossible there. The so-called noise interferes. Price moves erratically. Even if you open an order according to the trend, it can still fail in a short amount of time.

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 am

And, now I know why the forex platform is better. If orders are not tied to expiration time, you can wait the flat by opening an order, wait for movement along the trend and close it with profit.

Isu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:48 am

I don’t see news feed on the platform. News feed should be on any forex platform!

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:17 pm

I don’t see news feed on the platform. News feed should be on any forex platform!
The news feed is far not the most important attribute of the trading platform. Even for traders, who use the fundamental analysis, the news calendar is way more important. I’m not even talking about the indicators and different trend lines – because of the technical analysis even more popular on the internet trading.

I think that the Olymp Trade platform was created in a way to find the ideal proportion between simplicity and functionality. It’s not a problem to put on the platform all the possible services and tools, the problem is to make it the way it would be comfortable to trade there for everyone. Comparing the different brokers` platforms - I can tell for sure that it`s very convenient to trade on Olymp Trade platform, and moreover, it has a very nice design.

If you need the news feed very much, you can simply open any financial website like Reuters, and here you will get the feed :). Maybe there are some brokers, which platforms are coming with the feed (probably the old MT4 has it). Another thing, is it worth to work with the broker just because it has a feed? Olymp Trade doesn’t have it for instance. Instead, the platform is more convenient and the conditions are more beneficial. Isn’t it easier to trade where the conditions are more advantageous and launch the news feed separately? ;)

Return to “Philippines”