ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

Crypto currency as national currency.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Well I already reported that I am inventor of crypto-currency and why it was invented.
This time it is next stage of crypto-currencies development. Crypto-currency of new type the centralised one.

I reported it are 4 more persons involved into Bit-Coin, except me. Two of those who suggested to separate barter exchange index as currency, and after to make that Independent Electronic Money simple and simple and to shape as simple as Bitcoin, also analysed my suggestions to make crypto-currency to be national currency.
They one of them shaped the next plan.

No block-chain. (At least not strict need in it.)
No peering network. (Even if it is, it is only optional.)

An official regulator (for you the REGULATOR) issues money as monetary data structures (for you Monet) enciphered with unique identifiers of each of them with attached information as value. They are actually analogues of banknotes with different nominal values, and it is no need to divide them as blocks in block-chain. And they may be direct replacement of banknotes with same values.

Regulator shell exchange them on demand for real banknotes.

When it is a payment the Regulator registers each transaction (possibly for some fee as big as necessary to prevent the DDOS attacks.) But the registration of transaction does not reveal Monet identifiers for the Regulator, only registers the fact of transaction, possibly trough the anonymization.

The appropriate information history of all the transactions is stored in the Monet not in Regulator's database. Regulator basically has only confirmations for each, and spreads them confirmation base demands. During the Monet is transferred, each stage of its transactions shell be checked in base, for possible double transaction, if it is, the final code is not is not given, the fact of check is stored. And in this case it is not necessary to reveal the entire code from Moneta history only some produced code resolving appropriate check from the base.

In case of some misunderstanding Regulator could take official formal or legal actions, if codes of a Moneta will be revealed to Regulator.

As soon as Regulator gets Monet, it deletes its history, from the base, as a result base of transactions will get much-much smaller then BitCoin.

Any where in the world any money could be transacted. They also resolve mixers to be used.

The amount of electronic version of national currency may be regulated to be not grater then some amount. But it may be enough to replace that amount which typically refilled with dollars.

ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Crypto currency as national currency.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Let me resemble ones again a history of Bit-Coin. Initially the crypto-currency was an index of price for barter exchange (barter trade optimization system), and it was prosecuted by all of those Khlevitkyis (Chlewicki, Chlevicki, I and Y may be changed), due to their interest in the easy money out of exceptional scheming fraud.

The idea eventually appeared when IMF, CIA, US dep. of state and others used Ukraine to wash IMF credits, developing business in country which generally had been only consuming.
As they recently prepared to steal 5 bln. with Kolomoshka, both Avakiyans (Ukrainian interior minister and American green papers emitter). Needles to say I in case of hyperinflation of USD that 5 bln, may be turned into $5,000 in recent currency rates. (А ШОБ ВДАВИЛИСЯ!!! А ШОБ ВОНО ЇМ ПОВИЛАЗИЛО!!!) (use anonymization

In 1990th they tuned the whole Ukrainian economy into giant manual regulated, system of money wash, illegal matter of which was is not possible or in some cases too difficult to approve. In 1990 it had been disappearing giant amounts of money out of national bank, and enterprises could not make payments to each other, after the dragon's rules. Some enterprises made their own currencies, which could be spent only in shops and several services belonged to enterprise, with monopoly prices for everything sold for they internal currencies.

During some while the only way to make payments from one enterprise to other one was cash, and some common goods, as 96% alcohol, grain, sugar, spare parts for tractors, electric motors welding electrodes, fuels and lubricants, ect..
It came an idea to make such exchange where goods will be exchanged, with whole assortments, with more then two sides in each, when price to be counted in index. When online service got under prohibition when all o those as Chlewicki, suggested to establish new law prohibiting goods exchange, It came idea of peering network for that but in peering network it is difficult to prevent fraud with that index, and finally it came idea with as we say today block-chain and crypto-currency. (I remember was consumed how to do initial emission of electronic money.) At the end, team of those who established Bitcoin was appointed to analyze my project I know only 3 of them who are brain core of the team. One of them eventually suggested to separate value or price index and to do it as separate project. Later it was also prohibited as such criminal codex category as "analogue of money", which they interpreted as they only wished. In competitions with those corrupted and with their connection in London, I had been inventing new and new ideas. Until London faced too big and sick demands of Washington, they decided to use my old idea about Independent Electronic Money.
Chlewickyis, Yuschenko, remained of Poroshenko's brothers and all of their Polish, Jewish and Ukrainian connections did not allow me to work abusing with special equipment. I occasionally was not at ones Polish, Jewish Ukrainian English and Irish in my origin but at ones wrong Y-i-i... Jewish, wrong Ukrainian, wrong English, wrong Irish, wrong Polish, and wrong Ukrainian in their tensions and big love to each other, after my participation in fall of the USSR, but those often suggested to get Russia. And all of the interpretation of their volatile savage law were aimed against me including that legal category about "analogue of money".
Needless to say why time after time I celebrate death of some of their leader.
If Ukrainian are not Russian, I am not Russian at all, and actually I had reasons for tensions with Russia.
So those three from London, hired a man to play Satoshi Nakamoto to implement a projects which they shaped, to throw it as case without handle to the people who know how to handle money, and how to concur with each other, undermining their Dollars Shekels and other currencies. Satoshi Nakamoto mined some money which, as I know are given to the Queen.

Those from the organization did not stop, they also invisibly advanced many alt-coins, and they chose students to implement S-money, they had been supporting idea of crypto-pound. They also manage some other interesting project....

P.S. And MTV says Jukka brothers story is not about Ukrainians.
Use anonymization

ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Which Avakiyan?
There is one of them making scratchy press conference after yesterdays events, near subway station Dnipro in Kiev (the subway train are going on high above ground), because of specific landscape of Kiev.

And it is actually the event scratchy resembling scene from Enemy Mine, (or how Americans support domination of Dollar), employing Islamic States, Javier Solanas, Ben Ladens, and pother not their problems but problems of their partners.

AlexeyP

Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:31 pm

I think that this is imposibble, because of goverment needs.
You see, to contain the goverment(courts, police, army, social needs, etc) people who live in this goverment have to pay taxes.
But crypto currency idea is totally anarchistic, so there will be no taxes at all. So, this is impossible.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Currently a pipedream hmm
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

JohnRhodes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:47 am

I think it is impossible. crypto can't be replaced by fiat currency but it has its own worth.

Return to “Others”