Search found 35 matches

Go to advanced search

by ogura
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:50 am
Forum: Project Development
Topic: Crypto-currency as Chinese National Currency.
Replies: 0
Views: 729

Crypto-currency as Chinese National Currency.

After my article "Crypto-currency as National Currency", I advised Chinese Government, how to create national crypto-currency. I offered the basic conception which they improved. In order to implement they agreed to make serious revision of monetary and financial policies. What helps very much, is m...
by ogura
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 pm
Forum: Economics
Topic: Saudi oil for "sponge-effect" instead of Bit-Coin
Replies: 2
Views: 1231

Saudi oil for "sponge-effect" instead of Bit-Coin

Well, well, well. Do you remember I state that I am an inventor of Bit-Coin (actually its precursor project Independent Electronic Money in its rebranded and simplified form known as BitCoin). I reported it are at least two main functions for Bit-coin 1. sponge-effect. When war conflict refills not ...
by ogura
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:53 pm
Forum: Project Development
Topic: Anonymouse Cypro-Currency.
Views: 1107

Anonymouse Cypro-Currency.

Youth and perspective mathematician, has found a solution for mathematical problem on anonymous crypto-currency. That mathematician will remain anonymous, and he worked with a man who played Satoshi Nakamoto, and who in his order made basic implementation of my invention the Bit-Coin, not the only i...
by ogura
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:09 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: How to make crypto-currencies completely anonymous-practically.
Replies: 1
Views: 1497

How to make crypto-currencies completely anonymous-practically.

Some days to finance U.S. department of state and other structures of corrupted American democracy and their maraud allies, they committed monetary manipulations if not rogue fraud in several countries as Ukraine. Same dais it circulated huge quantity of fake German Marks, US Dollars, and other bank...
by ogura
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:55 pm
Forum: Legal
Topic: I will not save Virgil Griffith
Views: 865

I will not save Virgil Griffith

I will not throw safety belt for Virgil Griffith. He is not Assange or Gongadze, committed to say truth to people, as well as he is not my client. As well as it is no need to help those other from Etherum project. Who I am, I actually inventor of block-chain and decentralised currencies. I shaped th...
by ogura
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 pm
Topic: Crypto currency as national currency.
Replies: 4
Views: 1967

Re: Crypto currency as national currency.

Which Avakiyan? There is one of them making scratchy press conference after yesterdays events, near subway station Dnipro in Kiev (the subway train are going on high above ground), because of specific landscape of Kiev. https://youtu.be/vEFjlhYa92g And it is actually the event scratchy resembling sc...
by ogura
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Re: Crypto currency as national currency.

Let me resemble ones again a history of Bit-Coin. Initially the crypto-currency was an index of price for barter exchange (barter trade optimization system), and it was prosecuted by all of those Khlevitkyis (Chlewicki, Chlevicki, I and Y may be changed), due to their interest in the easy money out ...
by ogura
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Crypto currency as national currency.

Well I already reported that I am inventor of crypto-currency and why it was invented. This time it is next stage of crypto-currencies development. Crypto-currency of new type the centralised one. I reported it are 4 more persons involved into Bit-Coin, except me. Two of those who suggested to separ...
by ogura
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Topic: It died Khlevytskyi (the one who did not allow me to make Bit-Coin) myself.
Views: 860

It died Khlevytskyi (the one who did not allow me to make Bit-Coin) myself.

I reported that I am an inventor of BitCoin, but could not implement it myself, because of I was not allowed. Not far ago I celebrated death of one of reasons for why I did not. And it was Vitalii Khlevytskyi (Віталій Хлевицький) (his name English spelling may vary with latter Y and I and it may be ...
by ogura
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Topic: How to make Crypto currency completely Anonymous.
Views: 995

How to make Crypto currency completely Anonymous.

This ideas was deprecated from original Bit-Coin project, but it was present in Bit-Coin predecessor Independent Electronic Money project. Some of my announces are already taken as S-money project. The main reasons why complete anonymity was deprecated from Crypto-Currency project are three. 1. Mora...
by ogura
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:09 am
Topic: After a year we may collapse Bitcoin Core.
Views: 891

After a year we may collapse Bitcoin Core.

Now when everything for what BitCoin was created works without BitCoin, the whole project (BitCoin Core) may be collapsed as needless and volatile. Do you remember a year ago I introduced myself as inventor of Bit-Coin, an reported that Satoshi Nakamoto himself only implemented my project, reshaped ...
by ogura
Fri May 10, 2019 1:10 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: S-money as anounced new CryptoCurrency technology.
Views: 209

S-money as anounced new CryptoCurrency technology.

Nearly a year ago I announced that crypto-currency technologies will be improved giving even list of improvement. This time group from Cambridge was induced to do that as "S-money". (They even do not know who manipulated them to do that.) Actually S-money is another implementation of Independent Ele...
by ogura
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 pm
Topic: Another inventor of Bit-Coin.
Views: 116

Another inventor of Bit-Coin.

To be honest. Let me introduce to you another Bit-Coin inventor. His name is kept in secrecy, he met the one who met Satoshi Nakamoto (he is living in London's City why it is Nakamoto.) And he has connection in the Chamber of Lords. What he actually did. Concerning my Barter Optimisation System, he ...
by ogura
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Topic: Again I have no connection to that one arrested. And why BitCoin was invented.
Views: 104

Again I have no connection to that one arrested. And why BitCoin was invented.

And this time the pointed attacks with wonderful weapon stopped them. Again they managed the drug tycoon to get to Ukraine, to persecute me, as possible connection of that drug tycoon, since they "spent" the established of Avalanche groups. This time the stopped to "search" for drug baron, when afte...
by ogura
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:01 am
Topic: I am not connected to xDedic at they insinuate.
Views: 1013

I am not connected to xDedic at they insinuate.

I am inventor of Bitcoin. (Satoshi Nakanoto fulfilled his job, implementing my basic project.) I am not officially but very actually internated in Kiev (Kyiv). And again it was insinuated my connections this time not with Avalanche or that pedophile but with xDedic. They did it particularly with Ukr...
by ogura
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: I am inventor of Bit-Coin
Replies: 13
Views: 2569

Re: I am inventor of Bit-Coin

Not so far ago, Ukraine as deported to the U.K. some fraud suspect, who resembled me. HIM IS NOT ME! Is is recently in custody, and may not post here. Previously when Theresa May managed the Ministry of Interior and actually she was the Home Office Secretary, she manipulated him to get Ukraine, just...
by ogura
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:04 pm
Topic: We continue development of math base for crypto currencies.
Replies: 3
Views: 1363

We continue development of math base for crypto currencies.

Actually now days, 32 hexadecimal character may be used to preserve all of BTCs. And basically same length or not much longer sequence to preserve all money in other crypto-currencies. But we develop math bases technologies, allowing to store date about BitCoins and other crypto-currencies on severa...
by ogura
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Perhaps you could think,I was among of those three deployed to US? Last time when the minister of interior of Ukraine, Arsen Avak-jan came to French border at Northern Italy, because of treat of avalanche he was not lucky to meed that man from Paris responsible for his Armenian mafia connections, fu...
by ogura
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Topic: What wast that kind of alert message with Satoshi code mean?
Views: 1147

Re: What wast that kind of alert message with Satoshi code mean?

Looked a these pictures of blasted house several hours ago. (Linked article is on Ukrainian? but with pictures.) https://www.obozrevatel.com/ukr/kiyany/life/pid-kievom-vinik-potuzhna-pozhezha-opublikovani-pershi-foto.htm That is how we solve problems with Security Service of Ukraine, and terror stru...
by ogura
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 pm
Topic: What wast that kind of alert message with Satoshi code mean?
Views: 1147

What wast that kind of alert message with Satoshi code mean?

What wast that kind of alert message with Satoshi code mean? It is a result of some of circumstances which we constructed. But we have all the codes ourselves, as I reported and promised they may be openned. I invented Bit-Coin, as briefed form of Independent Electronic Money project. And briefly I ...
by ogura
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 am
Topic: Time is expiring we soon will open BTC block-chain codes.
Views: 695

Re: Time is expiring we soon will open BTC block-chain codes.

The right to open initial BitCoin Core Block-Chain codes is delegated to British Monarch.
by ogura
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:28 am
Topic: Crypto after Bitcoin Core collapse.
Views: 4901

Re: Crypto after Bitcoin Core collapse.

The right to open initial BitCoin Core Block-Chain codes is delegated to British Monarch.
by ogura
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

by ogura
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am
Topic: real creator of Bitcoin
Replies: 23
Views: 12995

Re: real creator of Bitcoin

Legal notice. It seams that leader of Crimean Tatars Mustafa Jamilev believes that letters AKA may use only respectable members Crimean Tatar society as their title, for what he has issued a complain together with Security Service of Ukraine, as pretending for usage of letters AKA as his position in...
by ogura
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:06 am
Topic: real creator of Bitcoin
Replies: 23
Views: 12995

Re: real creator of Bitcoin

Does anyone know who the real creator of Bitcoin is? :?: Many times, I reported that I an an inventor of BitCoin and its naming, as Bit-Coin and BitCoin. But it are evil people who did not allow me to complete my job, because of they are evil. Mainly they are connected to international conspiracy o...
by ogura
Mon May 28, 2018 5:33 pm

I would like to thank you for sharing useful info related to the Bitcoin. I am so much confused in this regard that actually who invented the bitcoin? Is it Satoshi Nakamoto or someone else? What are your thoughts folks? I am glad to listen to your comments, to have not doubts that we have, to rele...
by ogura
Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm
Topic: Crypto after Bitcoin Core collapse.
Views: 4901

Crypto after Bitcoin Core collapse.

I promised it will be published Blockchain initial codes of Bitcoin Core, which Satoshi Nakamoto left to my friends from London. This time we actively prepare Crypto-Pound, Crypto-Escudo, and some other centralized crypto-currencies and even attempted to convince Lugansk and Donets republics and Pre...
by ogura
Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 am
Topic: Time is expiring we soon will open BTC block-chain codes.
Views: 695

Time is expiring we soon will open BTC block-chain codes.

Time is rapidly expiring, while it does not concern you. However it all may be corrected. Soon we will publish codes of BitCoin block-chain validation and anyone could issue random amount of blocks complaint with BTC block-chain. As an inventor of BitCoin I agreed with my friends; who employed Satos...
by ogura
Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

Well, 1 a week, along 25 years and 10 at first and single time, regardless who and in what sequence. P.S. My friends may do only release, not half but total precedent. Just like one of the most influential Chinese structures which advices government and actually advances pretenders, formally may do ...
by ogura
Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 pm

As you see British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), got into tensions with Parasha, who is a pathological lier and briber. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44215656 ("Trump lawyer 'paid by Ukraine' to arrange White House talks" --BBC) And that is not the only lie. Well that is the only confi...

Go to advanced search