Rizzak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wordpress templates

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Where can I find professional templates for Wordpress. I want to start website for my small restaurant.

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Wordpress templates

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello, my friend, what kind of templates are you interested in? What theme? I am not the professional in it but my colleague is and he advised me to take a look at interesting mockups here https://webdesignblog.info/html-css-tem ... templates/ when I got stuck with site opening. Take a look, maybe you will find something interesting for you.

Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Try to search suitable in google.

kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

I like such templates a lot, I have to say. I have just got some similar Restaurant WordPress Templates for me, and I will be creating a website with their help. Take a look at those too, maybe you will find them interesting, good luck ;)

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello! I think you can get great websites with the help of Wordpress, for example. But I also like some of the free website builders from http://www.webbuildersguide.com/free-website-builders/ which might come in handy in some situations. I think you will find them interesting to you, good luck :)

Floxser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3MU1F1B9kKRZ1BVC2aU27Yh684SYC1oUoF

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 pm

As for me, the best themes for WordPress are on templatemonster or themeforest

WilliamWilliams

Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:11 pm

This is a very beautiful blog written by the author. I also want to write a good essay for my essay writing competition but I don’t have much knowledge about this. Then I decided to use top essay writing services for me. This website is really awesome and pocket friendly. You must try this.

orikama
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:39 am

I like such templates a lot, I have to say. I have just got some similar for me, and I will be creating a website with their help. Take a look at those too, maybe you will find them interesting, good luck ;)
it is interesting
thanks

Above

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:46 am

WordPress is popular because its open source and a lot you can do for free, but I find there's a lot of problems that happen with WordPress websites, plugins can cause problems, you can get log-in problems, and have to keep everything updated constantly.

If anyone is interested I have a web design & digital marketing agency called Above Design Digital Agency.
We have a portfolio of websites we've created & they come with a web builder that is so easy to use anyone can make edits to their own websites.
In my opinion, it's much better than WordPress, you get all the user-friendly benefits without all the issues of WordPress. It's also very affordable.

If anyone would like to have a look at a design please have a look and get in touch.

OlyaSadokhina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:47 pm

Wow! Really interesting

EvieGrace

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:13 am

WordPress have a lot of free templates. you can use it for free.

Return to “Off-Topic”