Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

What's it like to play an escape room?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

What's it like to play an escape room?

robbyshneider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What's it like to play an escape room?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:56 pm

It takes gaming, clue cracking and mystery solving to a whole new level. Maybe it's because you have to beat the clock. This isn't just about finding a single key that gets you through a door. One puzzle leads to another and then another until you solve enough to get out. Solving each one gives you a hit of adrenaline. You're on a roll. It's the kind of thing that makes you fist punch the air. You might even let everyone know that you rule. It's all good.

pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:57 am

I can not even describe how thrilling it is. You see, I have just gone through this one https://questfactor.us/da-vinci-seattle-escape-room and should say I am very impressed by the idea and fulfillment. There were so many details and puzzles that I thought we would not manage. But we did it and it was so exciting. Hope you will like it too :D

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 am

It's like that you have many many obstacles and puzzles to solve before you may leave some room or set of rooms, there are even some competition between teams about who will do that faster than other. They do it both or more at the same time.

TimP
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:58 am

I think it will be interesting. I would like to try it. I can also advise you to good games that you can play immediately on the site http://iospace.games/flyordieio Good design, nice graphics and not blocked at school / university

Arataur
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:53 pm

It's a very fun and cool thing for many many reasons and I hope you can really do something with it if you want to, if they are located in your town you clearly can go on with them for many reasons as well for later. I do want to make it;)

Return to “Off-Topic”