pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

What is the best car shipping company for shipping a car to your desired destination?

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm

What is the best car shipping company for shipping a car to your desired destination?

kesha
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What is the best car shipping company for shipping a car to your desired destination?

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:36 pm

It depends what you’re looking for. If your vehicle has high sentimental or fiscal value and you simply want the best we would honestly recommend ourselves, Intercity Lines. We have been transporting cars since 1980 with our fleet of 30 fully enclosed trucks driven by some of the best drivers in the industry. We are the preferred carrier for Jay Leno, Wayne Carini, Gas Monkey Garage, and many more.

robbyshneider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What is the best car shipping company for shipping a car to your desired destination?

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 am

I have used this company https://clearit.ca/ services and should say I am pretty satisfied with the quality and final price. They helped me twice with shipping cars from Japan and saved a lot of money to me. Also they usually take care of all documents and it is very convenient.

Return to “Off-Topic”