What games are good for young kids?

Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:10 pm

What games are good for young kids?

Rizzak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What games are good for young kids?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Do you have boy or girl? For boys I think good variant will be some action, like racing games for example. I have a daughter and she liked cooking games https://www.skywardgames.com/category/cooking for she they are very interesting) Try to search on this website, there are many different games for children.

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm

I think some educational games will be the best variant. Also remember that outdoor games are a must for growing children as they will be able to learn a lot of things and it is also good for their health.

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:33 am

My kids love puzzle games so I suggested that they try 4 Pics 1 Word game ( it's free on https://4pics-1word.info/ ). The game is a challange but fun. Exercises well their brain and spelling.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't know a lot about games but I suppose that we have to pay attention to game age rating. But if you asked me "what is good for young kids in general?" I'd answer good protection in a car. Read review 2018 to get informed about best child seats.

Areding
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 pm

We take our son to the kindergarten for a couple of hours a day from a very young age, it’s not even a kindergarten but a center of early development, they play there with children, do needlework, learn something new. I think this development is the best when the child is in the company.

Return to “Off-Topic”