friendy

What are some cool gadgets/accessories that I can buy from Amazon?

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:25 pm

What are some cool gadgets/accessories that I can buy from Amazon?

poliq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What are some cool gadgets/accessories that I can buy from Amazon?

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Lumzag Smart Bags are the most innovative and smart carry system to date, designed with high-end materials and 7 smart features. Presented in the trinity of the Backpack, Messenger and CrossBody, Lumzag Smart Bags are the ultimate definition of what you always missed in your bag: intelligence, power, safety,

pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:02 pm

The Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 is a unique keyboard for your computer. That also works with your tablet and smartphone. The Easy-Switch dial lets you switch typing between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices, and you”ll find a familiar keyboard layout with shortcut keys for Windows, Mac or Chrome computers, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.

lolipop
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:07 pm

Hi, I have found Wireless WiFi-adapter AuraHD air with data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbit / s. It supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK; WiFi protection Setup (WPS). But I prefer to order such <a href="https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/accessories/">android tv box accessories</a> from the official manufacturer. Simply have a look.
All is well

Return to “Off-Topic”