SleepyGirl80

Non-violent videogames for my gf?

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:30 am

Hi there. My girlfriend has never played video games, I mean real video games, not the app store rubbish. I want to find something relatively easy with no violence. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Non-violent videogames for my gf?

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:58 pm

You better use it for your own PC anyway for no matter which reasons out there completely and possibly anyway. I do want to get going with all that matter. You better create for yourself some steam account and see for some games here.

Al3XB

Thu May 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Animal Crossing. A friend of mine is addicted to it and brings her peace

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 13, 2020 5:30 pm

If you get your girlfriend into computer games, it should be so interesting so she'll want to continue. And game Ori and the Blind Forest perfectly suitable for this purpose. Atmospheric two-dimensional platformer, in which the player is given under the control of a fabulous character named Ori, and his friend Sein, which is a clot of energy that revolves around Ori. Interacting with each other, as well as various objects on the screen, our friends pass levels and attack the enemies, while walking through a fairytale forest we can go where we want. Although, of course, some areas will be hidden to us until we get a new ability.

Cmm0

Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Something interesting for her can be dating simulator games like Dandelion, Mystic Messenger or another one can be Animal Crossing, will be her holy grail :D

DareDino09

Thu May 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Some game of Mario, Zelda or maybe Maplestory I think :D

elara.wall

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Zuma is a good game, I play it a lot and it doesn't require a good setup.

Bugrach
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:14 am

I think that there is no need to add people to video games. Make the most of your time with a picnic or sports.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Some animated games come to mind, those can be really calming and good for getting started in the world of video games. So Many Me, Ni No Kuni and Overcooked are some examples.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

kellyon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to kellygrinadress55555

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:30 pm

There are many cool online games like puzzle games or car racing games. Luckily I found vpn [url]https://veepn.com/unblock-games/[/url] to unblock games and bypass all restrictions. It also provides a high level of security. Useful tool these days.

coyotelazorxz

Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:31 pm

My girlfriend enjoyed playing TeamFight Tactics and AmongUs. But those may be considered a bit violent for some people. In that case, please try Mario World and related games

Return to “Off-Topic”