Unsatisfied Cat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Inexpensive gift ideas

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:31 pm

It's difficult for me to choose a proper gift, Don't know why but I always feel that I pick something wrong. Actually, thanks for everyone in this thread that shared your gift ideas. Oh, almost forgot to mention. Recently I found a useful site called best selling or crap. Here you can choose a category of a gift, choose to whom you wanna present (woman, man), and even watch a list with cheap gifts. I find it really helpful.

Lubr_Bend

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:42 pm

Depends on a person. I mean, one can really like a t-shirt, another will be happy to a ticket to a film, for instance.

Areding
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 pm

If I don’t know what to give to a person as a gift and don’t count on a large amount, I just buy a certificate in some of the stores, and the person on his own will decide what to buy.

Berson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Depending on whom you need gifts, for a woman or a man? Of course, for women a lot of options can come up, for example: lipstick, phone case, flowers, home decor. Male gift must be chosen based on the interests

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:25 pm

I think that some small cute gifts are great for everyone these days. You can easily design some lapel pins and produce using the help of the great service from https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/soft-enamel for example. It is a cool gift indeed. Just make it personalised and memorable. Good luck, hope I was helpful here ;)

Restrigos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:55 am

Well, as an option, you can present a set of exotic fruits as a gift; men and women like these gifts and are not expensive at cost.

Telin44
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:16 am

How about decorating a room with a good picture or possibly taking a photo with his family? There is a good option to print a photo on the glass, it looks very interesting! I made a gift to my girlfriend because of her favorite character she is very happy) https://www.bigacrylic.com/acrylic-prints/ exclusive gifts are always welcome!)

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:49 am

I saw such pictures in one cafe, it looks great, thanks for the advice, I think it will be a good gift. :evil:

CristianNt
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Christmas incoming we need more gifts!!

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Maybe I'm getting too soft with years, but I believe that time spending together is the best thing we can present. Definitely I biuy something special for my family members, this year I found many cool ideas on Sweet Buy Outs site. Let's make people smile.

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:46 am

Gifts are an excellent way to show your love to each other. However, in this economy it is difficult to gift an expensive gift. If you want to gift a men, there are many replica watches that are cheap but beautiful. If the receiver is a woman, then a bracelet or necklace is an excellent option.

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:47 pm

I always order an inexpensive gift on Ali Express. There's a huge selection of everything you need. I always order in huge batches so that everything would come faster. But once my parcel was stopped at the customs and did not want to give up without obvious reasons. I had to contact online customs brokers https://clearitusa.com/ for help. And after the consultation, I was all returned.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi! For whom you want to buy a present? Recently I buy a wonderful gift for my best friends It was a picture where we together. I've presented my friends a big picture with our photo, his emotions beyond words. Wonderful pictures make there https://www.bigacrylic.com/metal-prints/ very professional. Pictures convey the reality of the moment, such a gift will always be remembered. And you can choose the size. And not expensive.

samuel.north
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 am

I guess the gift depends on the person who will receive it, a good present always meets someone's expectations and expresses all the love and care of the giver. My little niece was excited to get a mooncake plush toy from https://g4sky.net/final-space---mooncak ... plush-toy/ , it was really a good gift for a child (and I know most of adults like cute things like this, too).

Iorio

Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 am

I want to give my friend something useful. My friend has hearing problems. Do you think I could give him a hearing aid to make his life easier?

Nik Reed
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:59 am

I want to give my friend something useful. My friend has hearing problems. Do you think I could give him a hearing aid to make his life easier?
Yes. I think you can make such a gift. This is a very useful thing. Your friend will once receive it as a gift. I'm sure. I gave a hearing aid to my grandfather. My grandfather said thank you for that. I am glad that the hearing aid helps a person to interact better with the environment. I bought the hearing aid here https://audiologyisland.com. You don't have to thank me!

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:38 pm

I like the ones that are natural or taken from different places like, for example, a piece of rock or sand or amber.
It's so nice to touch and smell something that has been miles and miles away from you.
Or you can take a piece of lavender and put it to the little bottle with oil or something.
Or you can gather the ingredients for herbal teas - that's just awesome.

Return to “Off-Topic”