Yanns
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:20 pm

How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How do I restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone X?

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:11 pm

To answer the obvious, the IPhone X has not been released to the public as of the writing of this comment.

However with an update to your current iPhone to IOS 11 you have the ability to quickly transferring your current settings and other items seamlessly as part of the set up of the new IPhone.

Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:19 pm

When I had such problem I used this guide https://osxtips.net/how-to-backup-to-ic ... an-iphone/ Do you have iCloud account? It is usually created when you first set up your iPhone. If yes you won't have any problems.

SulaYi

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:20 pm

To be frank, we can use the official solutions to restore iTunes or iCloud backups.
However, the most notable thing is that it will cause further data loss by overwriting our current data saved on iPhone.
The one who doesn't care data loss and can accept the whole backup restoration can use this direct way.
But if you want to selectively recover the data you lost or deleted before, a tool, like Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, is necessary. Maybe you can give it a try. :D

Nuho
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:30 am

X has not been released to the public as of the writing of this comment.

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:31 am

IF nothing else worked have you tried to move it to the service or not ? You know some countries are not officially selling that phones and that bring a lot of problems anyway. How else we can deal with that matter that's for sure totally and completely. Don't undertake this ability.

Return to “Off-Topic”